LeCharles Bentley - C/G - New Orleans
Vince Manuwai - LG - Jacksonville
Will Allen - CB - NY Giants
Gary Brackett - LB - Indianapolis
Will Witherspoon - LB - Carolina
Steve Hutchinson - G - Seattle.
Nate Clements - CB - Buffalo
Kimo Von Oelhoffen - DT/DE - Pittsburgh

I would imagine that Brackett, Hutchinson and Nate Clements will be re-signed.

I would think that players like:
Jeff Backus - OT - Detroit
Adam Archeluta - S - St Louis
Tank Williams - S - Tennessee
Tim Carter - WR - NY Giants
David Givens - WR - New England
Chris Hope - S - Pitt

........would all be on the target list.

Dave Ragone, Marquand Manuel, who has done a nice job since replacing Ken Hamlin and Tonio Fonoti are also players for consideration.

Cato June is doing an ok job but Brackett? :confused:

Gary Brackett has become one of the finest linebackers in the AFC

MiamiDolphins34 said:
Cato June is doing an ok job but Brackett? :confused:

June ok?? he is 12th in total tackles with 71 and 2nd in INTS..YES 2nd with 5 and 2 tds....thats better than Ok

Brackett has 69 tackles with 2 ints..

Regan21286 said:
I'm still mixed about Reggie Wayne. It could be that he was a product of the system.

Me too. Check out this quote I found on ESPN Insider Scouts Take.

2005 Scouting Report - Scouts Inc.
Grade: 73 | Key
Alert: None

Comment:
He has very good hands - soft, and he does show a solid ability to make acrobatic catches outside his frame. He is a solid route runner - shows explosiveness getting in and out of his routes. He shows solid body control - excellent to get his feet down on the sidelines. He has solid play speed - can make plays after the catch. I like his toughness - will go inside and catch in traffic. He is a willing blocker -saw a few occasions where he sprung the back for extra yards. He is a player that definitely benefits from the system and his supporting cast - puts up big numbers, but he is not the type of player you could put on another team and say he is a sure-fire #1 receiver.

Link: http://proxy.espn.go.com/nfl/players/scouting?statsId=5477

I just don't think that we should pick up Reggie Wayne and pay him lots of money to be a #1 receiver. Look who he plays along side with. Chambers is good in my opinion, but he is no Marvin Harrison. Who ever we get at QB isn't going to be Peyton as well.

I Want Lecharles bentley and tommy Polley and draft QB CB S OT WR

dolphins in 2006
WR Reggie Wayne
CB Charles Woodson
G Steve Hutchinson
WR Brandon Lloyd
LB Julian Peterson

Personally i don't think there are any really good Receivers that are scheduled to be in the FA market that are legit #1 WR's. Other then TO. However I don't think I want TO in a Fins Uni just yet. Maybe if there aren't any other options. However I think we could find a future #1 WR in the draft. Someone that can line up accross from Chambers and give us some options. Someone like Jason Hill in the 2nd round or Possibly Chad Jackson. Then maybe later in the draft we can get a smaller receiver like Sornice Moss (Spelling?) Santana's lil brother. He's got quicks.

I'd like to see LeCharles Bentley in a fins uni. He'd make a good C for us. June would be a good option for OLB if we can't get Peterson. I also think we should make a run for either Brees/Rivers/Carr/Kitna in the offseason without having to lose draft picks this year.

FLMAO at you lot slagging Brackett off. Some of you ladies have no idea what you're talking about.

Back
Top Bottom