Merged: 2006 Miami Dolphins Schedule | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: 2006 Miami Dolphins Schedule

Will the phins play on Thanksgiving Day in 2006

• Yes

Votes: 68 73.9%
  • No

Votes: 24 26.1%

• Total voters
Jimmy James said:
Another consideration: Detroit is likely to be the CBS game next Thanksgiving, which means they'll be playing some AFCE team that game. I hope it's Miami because I love seeing the Dolphins win that day. :)

Miami has 50/50 shot at playing on Thanksgiving.
It will either be Miami or Buffalo. I would say odds are it's Miami.

Jimmy James said:
Another consideration: Detroit is likely to be the CBS game next Thanksgiving, which means they'll be playing some AFCE team that game. I hope it's Miami because I love seeing the Dolphins win that day. :)

Pass the stuffing and the gravy!!! :eating:

SkapePhin said:
Assuming we end up in 2nd place

HOME
Jacksonville
Tennessee
Green Bay
Minnesota
AFC West

AWAY
Houston
Indianapolis
Chicago
Detroit
AFC North

Good thing about this is no West Coast trips..

BOOOOO no west coast trip. I guess I have to go to miami.

2006 opponents

i have been trying to figure out who we will be playing next year before the NFL releases the opponents

as near as i can tell, it looks like it will be pretty favorable... i have put estimations on the degree of toughness next to each opponent as well (scale of 1-10)

NOTE= we dont know who our 1 oppenent from the afc north is or our 1 from the afc west, so there are 14 games

@ New England (9)
New England (7)
@NY Jets (9)
NY Jets (7)
@Buffalo (9)
Buffalo (7)
Minnesota (7)
Green Bay (5)
@ Detroit (5)
@ Chicago (8)
@ Indianapolis (10)
Jacksonville (8)
@Houston (5)
Tennesee (6)

GO :dolphins: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dolfanben said:
i have been trying to figure out who we will be playing next year before the NFL releases the opponents

as near as i can tell, it looks like it will be pretty favorable... i have put estimations on the degree of toughness next to each opponent as well (scale of 1-10)

NOTE= we dont know who our 1 oppenent from the afc north is or our 1 from the afc west, so there are 14 games

@ New England (9)
New England (7)
@NY Jets (9)
NY Jets (7)
@Buffalo (9)
Buffalo (7)
Minnesota (7)
Green Bay (5)
@ Detroit (5)
@ Chicago (8)
@ Indianapolis (10)
Jacksonville (8)
@Houston (5)
Tennesee (6)

GO :dolphins: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think your givin detroit, NY, Houston, and tennessee a little to much credit.....

I thought that too, but no game is really easy, so i gave them 5's... probably closer to 2,3,4's though

If the difficulty scale is from 1-10, why is the lowest game rated a 5? You think the Texans will be a .500ish team? Maybe The Mor's math is all messed up. I'm thinking with the logic that a 9-10 team is a suberbowl bound team, and a 1-3 team is... the Texans.

I just realized that i wasnt being clear at all.... I was trying to figure out where these games would put us as it pertains to TV, in terms of a sunday nighter, monday, or other.

i had houston and tenn at a 5 because they still seem to put bad teams on primetime (kc vs houston, no vs atl)

hope that clears things up though

the reason i have the jets and bills so high is b/c its a rivalry

The remaining two games in the schedule seem likely to be:

Pittsburgh
San Diego or Kansas City

Of course, it depends on where we finish in the division, and who finishes in the same spots in the AFC North and West.

I have no idea which of those games would be home or away.

I understand the jets on the road being rated high

but the home one is a little.....uh....well you get it

Back
Top Bottom