Merged 2X: Could the game be cancelled? / Change of Venue | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 2X: Could the game be cancelled? / Change of Venue

Originally posted by i2panzer
hey i'll play anywhere as long as it's played!

what about people with tickets? this could really F them up.

Very good point i2panzer. If I have had tickets and they moved it, I would f***ing ticked off as if the Dolphins made it to the SB and lost by 1point.

If its within a few hours drive I dont think its that big a deal. Most people already have to drive a few hours to get to the game I'm sure.

CK don't be so ignorant. San Diego to Oakland????????????????????

Jesus Christ all mighty. With the MTA strike and L.A. traffic that is easily a ten-11 hour drive for ticket holders!!!

According to ESPN News:

The decision will not be made until tomorrow. They may play the game in Pheonix, San Francisco, or somewhere else(they mentioned two other placed).

Moving to L.A. would be about half-a-state closer. Do they still have a stadium there? The Raiders old stadium?

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Phinz1972

Thank you for keeping us updated Muck. I am watching ESPN 2 and waiting to hear if they say anything.

You have no idea. I was in the shower when I heard them talking about it. I raced stark naked across the house, freezing cold, to hear it. I think I have a problem. :lol:

There was no monday night game cancelled in 1997, the Dolphins scheduled game with the Bears was to be played on SUNDAY, but that day the Marlins played game 7 of the world series, the Dolphins-Bears game was rescheduled to be played on MONDAY night. That day there was 2 monday night games.

Originally posted by Muck

You have no idea. I was in the shower when I heard them talking about it. I raced stark naked across the house, freezing cold, to hear it. I think I have a problem. :lol:

LMAO, theres a fan right there. I was sound asleep around 515pm today due to feeling sick, tv went off(have it set as a alarm clock), kept sleeping through everything they were saying, then they said "Could New England get past Clevand" and I woke right up and was ready to here that New England. But oh well.

Back
Top Bottom