Merged 2x: Four Fins to the Pro Bowl | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 2x: Four Fins to the Pro Bowl

Patrick Surtain, Adewale Ogunleye, and Zach Thomas all deserve to be there, so congrats to them. I don't think Brock deserves to go but congrats to him as well.

yeah..wtf is brock doing there?

The Bills had 5 selections:
Takeo Spikes
Ruben Brown: still living off his name apparently...good, but not a probowler.
Sam Adams
Pat Williams
Brian Moorman

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

Takeo Spikes
Sam Adams
Pat Williams
Brian Moorman
I only see Takeo Spikes and Ruben Brown here http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?page=afcroster :confused:

Theisman m/b pissed Winfield did not make after raving about him. Winfield m/have tailed off at the end of the year

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

Takeo Spikes
Sam Adams
Pat Williams
Brian Moorman

Brian Moorman is the best player of this group.

pro bowl squad..

Thomas, Ogunleye, Surtain, and Marion made the pro bowl.. Who do you think got snubbed from our squad.. Ithink seau should have made it.. he has done a great job on our team..

I am shocked and very disappointed that Wade Smith did not make the Pro Bowl.

He was suppose to be there so it can give him that over-confidence and comfort that makes him think he doesn't have to go to the superbowl like our other pro-bowlers.

Gee, what happened to "9" probowlers on defense....:rolleyes2:

Re: pro bowl squad..

Originally posted by dolfans1988
Thomas, Ogunleye, Surtain, and Marion made the pro bowl.. Who do you think got snubbed from our squad.. Ithink seau should have made it.. he has done a great job on our team..

No one.

Re: Prisco picks his All-Pro team

Originally posted by dolphan39
Prisco picks his All-Pro team If it was up to the Prick, only Surtain w/make it

Prisco is a moron, this is what he wrote for DE:

End: Dwight Freeney, Colts*; Shaun Ellis, Jets*; Aaron Schobel, Bills
Comment: Freeney is the disruptive speed rusher, while Ellis has a career-best 11.5 sacks.
Just missed: Trevor Pryce, Broncos, Jason Taylor, Dolphins

Excuse me, but Ogunleye has more sacks than ALL OF THOSE GUYS! Wait, he has more sacks than them because he leads the AFC in sacks! He also does a decent job against the run. I am still wondering how Prisco has a job writing about football, because he clearly knows nothing about it.

Oh yeah, and Prisco doesn't have Zach Thomas as one of the top 5 MLBs in the AFC. :rolleyes2

Back
Top Bottom