Merged 2x: Four Fins to the Pro Bowl | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 2x: Four Fins to the Pro Bowl

Having probowlers on the Phins is like having a great stereo in a car that doesn't run. Who cares?

That goes for barfalo as well.

Adewale Ogunleye really deserved to go. I've been impressed with him.

The other 3 I'm not so certain about.

As for the Bills...Moorman got screwed.

Didn't Wanny rave over Wade Smith? :fire:

I cant friggin believe that the Pats only got two players on the pro bowl? What a joke I am not saying the we deserved 8 players or anything but I think Rodney Harrison, Tedy Bruschi, Damien Woody and perhaps Larry Izzo, could have been there but only two players is a joke! I hope the guys take it personally and it fires them up.

Originally posted by pats4life
I cant friggin believe that the Pats only got two players on the pro bowl? What a joke I am not saying the we deserved 8 players or anything but I think Rodney Harrison, Tedy Bruschi, Damien Woody and perhaps Larry Izzo, could have been there but only two players is a joke! I hope the guys take it personally and it fires them up.

You got two guys in because your team is what I said it is..........a TEAM, that is not very talented............BUT A TEAM nonetheless.....

Let me ask you something pats4life.....Which team had more "Talent"? The New York Yankees or The Florida Marlins?

Are you getting my drift?

In fact, the pats might be the least talented team in the division.

I know we dont have the most talent in football however it is a lack of respect that some of our players did not make the team. Rodney Harrison has played as well as any saftey in the AFC this year and Damien Woody is way better than Ruben Brown just to name two but I just hope they guys take as a lack of respect and ride it to another title because really that is what is important. I do however think we are as talented as anyteam in this divsion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by pats4life
I know we dont have the most talent in football however it is a lack of respect that some of our players did not make the team. Rodney Harrison has played as well as any saftey in the AFC this year and Damien Woody is way better than Ruben Brown just to name two but I just hope they guys take as a lack of respect and ride it to another title because really that is what is important. I do however think we are as talented as anyteam in this divsion.

Try and compare rosters with the other teams in the division, you would be surprised.

I do agree that Woody should have gotten in.

IMO, these should be the Pats pro bowl reps:

Woody
Law
Seymour
Bruschi
Harrison (barely)

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
Chambers isn't gonna make it with his projected 60-65 catches and 850-900 yards, even though he has 9 TDs. If only he got the ball more, maybe he could've been the 4th WR there. The Pro Bowl isn't NEARLY about who is the better player, it's about popularity and stats.

Brock Marion shouldn't be there.

If he would catch the ones that hit him in the chest that catch number might be 80 something. ;)

Re: Re: Prisco picks his All-Pro team

Originally posted by iceblizzard69

Prisco is a moron, this is what he wrote for DE:

End: Dwight Freeney, Colts*; Shaun Ellis, Jets*; Aaron Schobel, Bills
Comment: Freeney is the disruptive speed rusher, while Ellis has a career-best 11.5 sacks.
Just missed: Trevor Pryce, Broncos, Jason Taylor, Dolphins

Excuse me, but Ogunleye has more sacks than ALL OF THOSE GUYS! Wait, he has more sacks than them because he leads the AFC in sacks! He also does a decent job against the run. I am still wondering how Prisco has a job writing about football, because he clearly knows nothing about it.

Oh yeah, and Prisco doesn't have Zach Thomas as one of the top 5 MLBs in the AFC. :rolleyes2

Middle/inside linebacker: Ray Lewis, Ravens*; Al Wilson, Broncos

Didn't Al Wilson miss something like 4 or 5 games?

Al WIlson missed 3 games, and also screwed up play calls against the Pats that cost them the game. (He admitted that he misread a formation and signaled to get out of their zone and match up man to man, as it turns out, Kenoy kennedy ended up on Givens and Givens converted a 3rd down in the third quarter)

Zach is clearly in the top 5 in the NFL.

Bruschi? He deserves to go to the Pro Bowl? PRO BOWL, not Adequate Bowl.

Originally posted by Dolfan02
I am shocked and very disappointed that Wade Smith did not make the Pro Bowl.

He was suppose to be there so it can give him that over-confidence and comfort that makes him think he doesn't have to go to the superbowl like our other pro-bowlers.

:fire:

OMFG you have GOT To be freaking kidding???? Wade Smith????

He didn't get picked cause he is ****!!!!!!! He can't block to save his life. How many times this season has he left our QB twisting in the wind???? Too many times!!!
I think we should release his sorry @ss and get some real Offensive line backers.

Originally posted by Disgustipate
Bruschi? He deserves to go to the Pro Bowl? PRO BOWL, not Adequate Bowl.

Every single thing you've said about the Patriots this year has been proven utterly wrong on the field. Why do you still bother? In your world the Pats are no good at anything. Players suck; coaches are overrated.

Name me one play Thomas has made this year that was as big as Bruschi's INT TD two weeks ago...

As I'm polite I won't even mention the insane number of missed tackles Thomas has this year.

Originally posted by Lampshade

Every single thing you've said about the Patriots this year has been proven utterly wrong on the field. Why do you still bother? In your world the Pats are no good at anything. Players suck; coaches are overrated.

Name me one play Thomas has made this year that was as big as Bruschi's INT TD two weeks ago...

As I'm polite I won't even mention the insane number of missed tackles Thomas has this year.

It wasn't addressed to me and remember that I am the guy that said that Bruschi deserves to be in.....BUT...........

You want one play? Okay.......

The Int against the eagles was a game changer that we just did not cash in.

Let's be clear though......Bruschi deserves to be in the Pro Bowl, but he couldn't carry Zach Thomas's Jock Strap with a forklift.

Back
Top Bottom