Merged 2x: Four Fins to the Pro Bowl | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 2x: Four Fins to the Pro Bowl

Rod. Harrison from NE did not make the Probowl...wow that sucks...i can't believe that Marion made it over Harrison...

Originally posted by PhinsFanForever

:fire:

OMFG you have GOT To be freaking kidding???? Wade Smith????

He didn't get picked cause he is ****!!!!!!! He can't block to save his life. How many times this season has he left our QB twisting in the wind???? Too many times!!!
I think we should release his sorry @ss and get some real Offensive line backers.

02 was being sarcastic. Everyone knows that Wade Smith has sucked this year.

Sammy Knight deserved to go to the Pro Bowl more than Brock(Brock used to be one of my favorite players). Everyone else though deserved it. Sam Madison has played like garbage the past 3 years. He plays like 5 yards off the receiver looking at the QB and by the time he recognizes the play the receiver is already downfield with the ball. O-gun deserved it and frankly I think he deserves the big $ and I think we should level with him about it. We dont have any other DEs that match the play of O-Gun(besides Jason Taylor, with respect to David Bowens and Jay Williams). I say we retain him. I want a first round pick bad, but I dont want our defense up front to suffer. Thats just me though.

Back
Top Bottom