MERGED 2X:How about Harrington?\Harrington to be cut\joey cut | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 2X:How about Harrington?\Harrington to be cut\joey cut

icephinfan said:
Isn't Harrington going to cost MONEY? Plus, I think he wants to be a starter. Last night my friend in Miami said if Mike McMahon was released we would look at him, and today he was released.UH OH:eek:

McMahon is not a bad option. I think he'd be on my list ahead of Harrington. Harrington would be more expensive and is waaaaaay to sensitive. He might as well wear a dress cus he gets his feelings hurt too often.

playmaker1 said:
by the way, I hate maddox. did you see the jaxgame last year... wow, Iv seen 7th grade girls that could have played better QB than he did that game

that was one game. I've seen him thow better than 7th grade girls. Much better even

icephinfan said:
Isn't Harrington going to cost MONEY? Plus, I think he wants to be a starter. Last night my friend in Miami said if Mike McMahon was released we would look at him, and today he was released.UH OH:eek:
I really liked McMahon when he was backing up in Detroit. I thought he should have been the starter there but they drafted Harrington instead. But after watching him perform last year when McNabb went down and now I say NO THANKS! I'd rather have Harrington.

I hate, hate, hate Tommy Maddox with a passion! If we bring him in here and sign him i'm going to be so pissed. I don't think he is upgrade over Gus in any way, he's actually a down grade in my opinion. I would much rather have Joey Harrington than Maddox any day.

greatwade said:
that was one game. I've seen him thow better than 7th grade girls. Much better even

I understand that was one game, but that one game showed that he is done. I think he would be better off retiring

No way Nick goes into the season with Lemon & a rookie QB filling out the 2 and 3 spots. So two things are secure IMHO:

-we sign a vet FA QB
- we don't draft a QB, unless its to take Miss Cleo's spot

PhinFan0202 said:
I hate, hate, hate Tommy Maddox with a passion! If we bring him in here and sign him i'm going to be so pissed. I don't think he is upgrade over Gus in any way, he's actually a down grade in my opinion. I would much rather have Joey Harrington than Maddox any day.

thank you, I so agree

greatwade said:
No way Nick goes into the season with Lemon & a rookie QB filling out the 2 and 3 spots. So two things are secure IMHO:

-we sign a vet FA QB
- we don't draft a QB, unless its to take Miss Cleo's spot

I see us siging a vet and drafting a QB. We could groom a young QB under DC and the vet

Back
Top Bottom