Merged 2x: Redskins get Denvers pick | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 2x: Redskins get Denvers pick

Wait isn't it a trade down from the 9th to the Raiders early 2nd? That's still quite a bit of a drop. That's giving Buchanon mid 1st round value which is pretty high considering Surtain isn't getting an easy pass for a 2nd...

Now what makes some sense is this. The Redskins 2nd next year+their 25th pick for the Raiders high 2nd+ Buchanon. This way it ends up still a bit too much for the Redskins to give up.

They give away picks worse than us...

They've *got* to have trading up in mind, otherwise it makes no sense to make this trade now rather than on draft day.

chirkware said:
They've *got* to have trading up in mind, otherwise it makes no sense to make this trade now rather than on draft day.

I wouldn't assume that. That means they're going to have the #2 overall and nothing else on day one? Doesn't sound likely...

What a dumb dumb dumb trade.

The first round pick next year will be anywhere form 10-20. There is no way Washington finishes in the top 7 this year so that first rounder next year is a lower first rounder then this year (25)

zephon said:
thank you....you actually caught what I was trying to say.

as for your idea about the 2 Washington picks and Gardner for the #2, I'm just not as keen for. If you substituted Patrick Ramsey for Gardner then I'd be interested. Perhaps Rod just needs a change of city to excell...I just don't see it though....once again though...who knows.....I will admit though that this is one of the strangest drafts I can remember. ANY team can do anything
:confused:

how about this idea?

2 1st & Ramsey for our #2 & AJ would be a nice trade.... I know I'm dreaming but you just never know..

Trade Announcement!!!!!4/19/05

Washington Redskins who already has the 9th pick in the first round have acquired the Denver Broncos 25th pick in the first round.

The Denver Broncos in exchange will get the Redskins 3rd round pick(76) and the Redskins 1st round and 4th round pick in 2006.

It is believed that the Redskins are looking to seleck J Campbell QB from Auburn with their new pick.

However, I believe they are planning on trading up to select a WR. Gibbs time is limited. He has to act now to give him any chance of extending his contract or not getting fired.

I predict he will trade their two picks (9th and 25th) and possibly or most like another pick, to possibly the Dolphins for their 2nd pick in the draft. The Redskins I believe will pick Braylan Edwards or Mike Williams.

dougfinsfan72 said:
Washington Redskins who already has the 9th pick in the first round have acquired the Denver Broncos 25th pick in the first round.

The Denver Broncos in exchange will get the Redskins 3rd round pick(76) and the Redskins 1st round and 4th round pick in 2006.

It is believed that the Redskins are looking to seleck J Campbell QB from Auburn with their new pick.

However, I believe they are planning on trading up to select a WR. Gibbs time is limited. He has to act now to give him any chance of extending his contract or not getting fired.

I predict he will trade their two picks (9th and 25th) and possibly or most like another pick, to possibly the Dolphins for their 2nd pick in the draft. The Redskins I believe will pick Braylan Edwards or Mike Williams.

? For Heaven's Sake just read the other thread.

C'mon buddy don't post a title like that about a trade that occured hours ago and isn't related to the Fins.

Was there really a need to make another thread about the exact samething?

Jesus, I thought this was a DOLPHINS trade, you can imagine my dissappointment when ot only it WASN'T, but it was not even new news. All the !s made me so excited.

Yeah I heard KOA850 in Denver reporting this around noon here in Colorado...old news...Denver doesn't feel there is much talent in this year's 1st round...hooo hummm.

Back
Top Bottom