Merged 3x: Fins signed Snoop/Miami signs Marvin "Snoop" Minnis | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 3x: Fins signed Snoop/Miami signs Marvin "Snoop" Minnis

At the very best this guy makes the third receiver slot. It's a no risk signing so its' not a bad thing but no one should believe this guy is going to be a difference maker for us next year

Oh just shut the hell up. Don't make me pull out my Buffalo taunts.

Originally posted by finsrclowns
"Minnis, who this week was declared ineligible for the Orange Bowl national championship game because of academic problems. It seems Snoop was in good book shape until final exams and then crashed and burned."

Sounds like a perfect fit for the fins to me.:lol:

Feel free to post something with relevance next time...

Feel free to ever win a Superbowl. I don't care if we haven't done in it for three decades. Atleast we have done itl.

He gives us another speed receiver too. We may be preparing for the release of McKnight. Minnis doesn't have the best hands but neither does McKnight, plus he's a lot cheaper.

No Minnis has pretty good hands. Far better than McKnight atleast.

Originally posted by SMadison29
He gives us another speed receiver too. We may be preparing for the release of McKnight. Minnis doesn't have the best hands but neither does McKnight, plus he's a lot cheaper.

Would certainly help the cap situation.

McKnight can't even play the slot and not fumble. That's what happened in 01.

If he weren't such a darn China Doll I'd be somewhat excited about this signing. As it is, my enthusiasm is somewhat mitigated. Hopefully the guy can add some tonnage to his frail frame.

Originally posted by Cranx
If he weren't such a darn China Doll I'd be somewhat excited about this signing. As it is, my enthusiasm is somewhat mitigated. Hopefully the guy can add some tonnage to his frail frame.

Ya that guy is by far the boniest dood I've seen in the NFL (short of Marvin). Maybe he can avoid the crushing hits like Marvin does...hasn't shown he can yet...but Sullivan's likely to hit on that point.

He always reminded me of Coles a little bit. Cole became a star, maybe it's Snoops' turn. I sure hope so. I was honestly surprised that Coles became such a great NFL player. Good, interesting pickup.

Originally posted by BSQX4
He always reminded me of Coles a little bit. Cole became a star, maybe it's Snoops' turn. I sure hope so. I was honestly surprised that Coles became such a great NFL player. Good, interesting pickup.

Coles is a little ball of muscle though so that's what helps him to avoid getting crushed. Minnis on the other hand, is so thin the guy disappears when he turns sideways! He really needs to eat a burger, grab a shake, eat some pie!! Something, anything to get the guy into football shape! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom