Merged 3x: Fins signed Snoop/Miami signs Marvin "Snoop" Minnis | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 3x: Fins signed Snoop/Miami signs Marvin "Snoop" Minnis

Miami signs Marvin "Snoop" Minnis

"Miami reached agreement Wednesday on a one-year deal with homegrown product Marvin "Snoop" Minnis."

Article

Originally posted by NavyFishFan

Ya that guy is by far the boniest dood I've seen in the NFL (short of Marvin). Maybe he can avoid the crushing hits like Marvin does...hasn't shown he can yet...but Sullivan's likely to hit on that point.

:lol:
I doubt he makes the team. Can he take a damn hit?
Why did the WR strapped Bucs cut him??
Sounds more like low budget journey league training camp fodder to me.
I'd like to see Tolver challenge for a starting position this year.

Phins sign Minnis

According to the Miami Herald, Wide receiver Marvin ''Snoop'' Minnis returned home Wednesday, signing a one-year contract with the Dolphins.

Marvin Minnis?

I read yesterday that we signed marvin minnis. I remember him at FSU. He was on the Chiefs 2 years ago. I guess we will see how he does.

Originally posted by chambers84
Hopefully we didn't pay him any more than league minimum.

Like a future's contact, can't get much less than that.

he was realyl good in FSU, and had a great rookie season, but he tore his knee up and never fully recovered, he had the last two season on IR so hopefully he reahabbed and get get back to a few years ago

I don't know the exact details of his contract, but I do know that he was signed to a one-year at a pretty dirt cheap cost.

Either way, its a win-win.. He does well, Miami got a steal.. If he sucks, then it isn't like they spent the farm to get him anyhow.

Back
Top Bottom