Merged 3X: MARINO RESIGNS!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 3X: MARINO RESIGNS!!

phinphan13

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Sports Brothers and Marino

They just said he resigned his position w/ the Phins any truth?

Oh, SNap!

Marino resigns new senior VP post
Saying his family isn't prepared for the lifestyle change, Dan Marino resigns from senior VP of football operations for the Miami Dolphins.

Marino doesn't want to leave that networking job, he has lost some serious credibility in my eyes

man, this guy cant win a superbowl, cant be a VP........

F*ck, it was just on Sports Center too. :eek:

Look at the bright side, Marino loved Rivers.. :woot:

I talked with someone at Kffl.com as well.

It's official.

yeap, i just saw it on SportsCenter. Daym, I was happy to hear Dan back in the Dolphins organization, now I just don't know anymore. Whats really going on?

I'm so confused. What the hell happened? Why resign after only 3 weeks? Why take the job in the first place???

Originally posted by Migs182005
I talked with someone at Kffl.com as well.

It's official.

Oh Ryan? Yeah.. there should be a thread there by now.

He was brought in only to sell seats anyway.

Wow.

I thought hiring him to this job was a mistake, but this is going to be even a bigger embarrassment. I didn't really think his job was that meaningful to begin with so I wouldn't have minded if he stayed around. However, this is an embarrassment to the Miami Dolphins organization, Wayne Huizenga, and Dan Marino. We hired a guy who wasn't ready for the job (even though we all already knew that), but we didn't know that he really didn't want the job. Also, it is an embarrassment for Dan Marino because he quit on a job that he just took. He said he wanted it and now he doesn't. This is going to be ugly.

Back
Top Bottom