Merged 3X: MARINO RESIGNS!! | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 3X: MARINO RESIGNS!!

Hey Pats4life....if you don't like kicking people when they are down then don't. Let's just stick talk about the situation and leave the Pats out of this. I've always liked you're post on the other boards. Peace out.

my question is who will be the VP......im now madder about us not getting a quality, proven GM .....i thought with marino there we might be ok....

oh well...fiedler here we come :(

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
LMAO...:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

on that note, I'm looking forward to seeing your 1st round LB develop:lol:
You sure it won't be a kicker in the first? Or we could trade away that first for a seventh this year, and another seventh next year.

Originally posted by jmp310

It's called having a idiotic owner. An owner who still thought he could hire Ron Wolf as a consultant to be trumped by Rick Speilman and Dan Marino in the organization. Chances are, he didn't even offer Wolf complete control of personel decisions, nor the power to hire and fire the coach.

They wanted Wolf to be The Man. That was no secret. He made it clear that he didn't want to go back. So they tried to get him any way they could. Then he lolligaged around. Rumor had it that he'd only come aboard if they hired his boy Thompson.

Now he's in the SAME capacity with the Browns, but Butch Davis reportedly still calls the shots there. The difference is, they offered him more money to do less work.

i'm gonna wait and see on this one. i still hold out hope we end up like the buccaneers did two seasons ago. remember how stupid thier owners looked? they won it all that year. i'm hopeful, mad but hoeful.

Originally posted by DOLPHAN1
i'm gonna wait and see on this one. i still hold out hope we end up like the buccaneers did two seasons ago. remember how stupid thier owners looked? they won it all that year. i'm hopeful, mad but hoeful.

Yeah, and you know why their owners first looked stupid and then looked like geniuses?
Because they risked it all to fire a coach with a winning record and paid a buttload of money for a coach with balls who would take them to the Superbowl.
Huizenga looks stupid because he won't risk ANYTHING.
And this team won't be going ANYWHERE with Wanny as coach.

We are DEFINITELY the laughing stock of the NFL.
If we can't even keep our FO stable,
how are we going to keep the players solid.
They should have never jumped into the Marino thing.
We all love Marino soo much, that this is worse then him never signing in the first place.
Now he retired again with no ring!
This Sucks!
Who knows, maybe he'll change his mind again.
I hope everything gets straightened out for next season!

Originally posted by scodoublet
We are DEFINITELY the laughing stock of the NFL.
If we can't even keep our FO stable,
how are we going to keep the players solid.
They should have never jumped into the Marino thing.
We all love Marino soo much, that this is worse then him never signing in the first place.
Now he retired again with no ring!
This Sucks!
Who knows, maybe he'll change his mind again.
I hope everything gets straightened out for next season!
i just think everybody was looking forward to seeing dan with the fins again!:(

Back
Top Bottom