Merged 3X: MARINO RESIGNS!! | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 3X: MARINO RESIGNS!!

Well let's start it..

How many Dolphin staff does it take to change the lightbulb in Marino's old office?

Oh Well... At least we'll still get his insightful picks on several different shows.:lol:

BTW... MUCK? Did you get my PM?

Originally posted by Disnardo
Well let's start it..

How many Dolphin staff does it take to change the lightbulb in Marino's old office?

One ................oh wait he wasn't brought in to change the bulb he was only brought in to flick the switch.

Originally posted by Disnardo
Well let's start it..

only one, but first they have to ask Rick then Dave then Eddie then Collier then Trestman then Bates then Sullivan then Weinstein then Gamble then Snowflake....

Well maybe this will motivate Dan to buy the F*&#ing team and get it out of Wayne Hs ugly pockmarked zit infested hands.

Originally posted by Taco John
It won't harm his legacy, longterm... But on message boards across the internet, the Dolphins are the butt of a lot of jokes right now... That's not going to go away for awhile...

BTW, Muck... Listening to Backrive right now... Not bad. Going to add those three to my current rotation...

Thanks. I'm actually working on the site right now (adding some pics and such). Hopefully we'll have some more music up soon. Just need money to record some more. :l)

As for the net jokes, that's ok. Everything's subject to ridicule on the net. Nothing you can do about it. :lol:

Huh.
I guess I should be getting a couple dozen apologies from people who kept insulting me for suggesting that Marino was a figurehead.
Won't be holding my breath for that...

Last edited by a moderator:
i was thinking this whole time reading this thread that "dang....rick was actually right" ;)

while i wasnt insulting you, we did have a tif, and yep, you were right from what I see as Wayne's perspective. However I dont see Marino going in to the FO if he knew it was about being a figurehead from the beginning. So you were half right in saying they were both in on it.

anyways, for what its worth, give 1 point to rick :D

It won't harm his legacy, longterm... But on message boards across the internet, the Dolphins are the butt of a lot of jokes right now... That's not going to go away for awhile...
***gasp***not the message boards, no, no not the message boards, WHY LORD WHY the message boards. The pain THE PAIN the god awful PAAAAAAAAAAIIIIINNNNNN!!

:goof: :goof: :pope: :goof: :goof:

Re: Chris Mortesen on ESPN.....

Originally posted by jmp310
said that Marino did not want to work 10 and 12-hour days, yet Wayne said he could have the job and still enjoy the "Dan Marino lifestyle." Dan said he had too much respect for the game to do that. Thus, Wayne has admitted the hiring was solely for figurehead reasons.
Armando Salguero and Jason Cole deserve an apology.

Why do they deserve an apology? Most people were pissed about their celebration not the figurehead question.

Originally posted by Snickersbps
i was thinking this whole time reading this thread that "dang....rick was actually right" ;)

while i wasnt insulting you, we did have a tif, and yep, you were right from what I see as Wayne's perspective. However I dont see Marino going in to the FO if he knew it was about being a figurehead from the beginning. So you were half right in saying they were both in on it.

anyways, for what its worth, give 1 point to rick :D

Hehe, thanks...but to be fair, I did say that I didn't know if Marino KNEW he was going to be a figurehead...

BTW, Muck... Listening to Backrive right now... Not bad. Going to add those three to my current rotation...

LMAO! Like anybody gives a damn about the internet and other team's fans opinions. Get a grip.

As for the subject at hand...this is completely fookered. Wayne H needs to sell this team....SOON.

There's no way in hell anybody can tell me Wayne told Dan UP FRONT that he'd be hired and wouldn't have power. Once the CBS season ended and Dan went to the job, he had to have wanted to know at the start was his juice in the organization would be. I think Wayne pulled a sh1tty on this one. BIG TIME!

I have to give it up to Dan for not wanting to fulfill a BS role and squashing it with class. Wayne H has proven to me, with full finality, that he's worthless as an NFL owner. I really don't care who he hires to fill the position Dan was in, I don't respect anything this guy does as the owner of the Miami Dolphins from here out.

Anyone else get the feeling that something is SERIOUSLY wrong with the organization? Ron Wolf turns down our offer and goes to Cleveland shortly thereafter. Dan resigns so quickly. You think these guys saw something they wouldn't be able to change and decided it wasn't worth it? This makes me very concerned.

Back
Top Bottom