Merged 3X: MARINO RESIGNS!! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 3X: MARINO RESIGNS!!

In further developments, knowing that he will be cut because Mark Brunell will be signed as the new starting quarterback, Jay Fiedler has just taken the newly vacant Vice President of football Operations position with the Dolphins.

It's not funny and it's funny. We wanted changes and they have not stopped yet!

Any of you guys with your inside contacts, are welcome to post your comments...

well.. look at the bright side.. at least they did extend wanny's contract.

Hahahah....who editd the threadline??.......maybe some searchlights will help too.....:lol:

They never intended him to have any real power, and he's taking a bullet for the organization. He's a stand up guy for doing it... But this one is going to leave blood stains in Marino's legacy that you guys will be mopping up for years to come...

Too bad... I'd have liked to have seen if he had it in him...

Dan, you *****.

Lifestyle change? It's not like they'd have to move or anything. What, would he be making less money? :lol:

Originally posted by inFINSible
Hahahah....who editd the threadline??.......maybe some searchlights will help too.....:lol:

THAT"S NOT FUNNY!

so who is the next hire??? dolphin digest says that wayne will find another person for the job.

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
Dan, you *****.

Lifestyle change? It's not like they'd have to move or anything. What, would he be making less money? :lol:

Very good point ( he has enough bs people throw at him not having a ring) KNOW THIS

UGH, what an embarrassing situation. Man, I was so psyched just to have Marino back in the fold, even if the position was not as important as it may have been made out to be. This is un-freaking-believable.

On a side note, does Dan now have to give back those nice pimpin' shoes to Deion that he received as a going away gift?

My god this pisses me off beyond belief :mad:

Wayne you ****. How could you do this to Dan? I'm sure Dan came in thinking he could actually make an impact on the franchise he loves. Now he gets hit with the reality that they did want him there to just sell tickets and I'm sure that pisses him off to. What a horrible way to disrespect the best player in Dolphin's history. Dan of course was extremely classy about it in giving his family as the reason he has to leave so suddenly.

What a crock of **** though. Screw you Wayne you ****** with the Marlins and now you're doing it to the Dolphins to. Having Dave back next year is such a damn joke, fire his *** now and bring us one of the Pats coordinators if you want me to believe anythings changing anymore.

ALOT of people on this board owe ESPN a HUGE apology for the things you said about their credibility and how you KNEW so much more than Mort did.

Please, ESPN doesn't report crap and I knew there was something to this if they reported it.

Mort was reporting it was due the fact Marino was not having any power, not his family issues.

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
In further developments, knowing that he will be cut because Mark Brunell will be signed as the new starting quarterback, Jay Fiedler has just taken the newly vacant Vice President of football Operations position with the Dolphins.

Very Funny!

:o :D :lol:

This story is FOS...

It has nothing to do with the hours. Dan didn't want to just be a figure head... He wanted power. And when he found out he didn't have any, he bitched to Mort... This whole "too much of a family sacrifice" garbage is the spin that the Dolphins put on it... And now Dan is falling on his sword to avoid any further embarassment for both he AND the organization.

This whole thing is a case study in sports PR...

Back
Top Bottom