Merged 3X: MARINO RESIGNS!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 3X: MARINO RESIGNS!!

Yep. I just saw the breaking news on the tube. Dan resigned!

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
I'm so confused. What the hell happened? Why resign after only 3 weeks? Why take the job in the first place???

Exactly. If you aren't ready for the "lifestyle" change, than just don't take the job. Don't accept the job and than quit a few weeks later.

Originally posted by LIQUID24
we're the laughing stock of the league right now

No...you were the laughing stock of the league when he was hired.

This is actually better for your team.

It's on Sports Center right now, Chris Mortenson

As far as off the field, we are the laughing stock. But on the field people know we are a good team, and will be again next year.

Too wierd. He's been asking Wayne for years about a way to get back into the Miami org. then gets in and bails 3 weeks later.

On the other hand it seems that Mort's credibility is on the rise again.

Holy Shnikes...now what!!!

Man, he really has lost my respect..A couple of days ago he said it wasnt true, now this...WOW

This is definately gonna leave a mark...Now what can wayne tell us...NOTHING HAS REALLY CHANGED....MAN I AM SOOOOOOOOOO PISSED!!!!!!!!!!

You know who deserves a big apologize?

:lol: Armando Salguero

:jk:

This sucks. I've now lost respect for Wayne for what he did to Dan. He was nothing more than a figurehead, at least this year, & Wayne lied.

i think all this talk about lifestyle change is BS. Marino wanted real responsibility and when push came to shove Wayne was not offering that - he really only wanted the Marino name. Marino saying this is about family is his way of being nice to the Fins.

Wow this is terrible.

It breaks out that he was having second thoughts and Dan makes it nationally known that the claims were not true. Then he resigns the very next day.

Why?

Back
Top Bottom