Merged 3X: MARINO RESIGNS!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 3X: MARINO RESIGNS!!

Originally posted by Migs182005
You know who deserves a big apologize?

:lol: Armando Salguero

:jk:

Actually I think he does too. Wayne is a liar.

oh boy, here comes the perverbiol **** hitting the fan!!!

Its a debacle and im SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PISSED. Dan would have made sure we got a new QB and kept wanny on a leash now what.

So what do you guys think---was Dan not ready for the workload and power of the job or was Wayne not willing to give the power to him?

Originally posted by SMadison29

Actually I think he does too. Wayne is a liar.

Nope, this has everything to do with the fact that Armando lied and that's the most important thing a journalist has, his creadibility.

His question at the time and certainly now was correct.

But let's not get into that all over again, Marino just resigned!

Marino is out, we need Dave out too Now or else we would finish nowhere.

The marino thing never go to me and one of the main reasons that I knew he couldn't do it was because his didn't wanted him to play football again due to the time he had to spend with his family.

Big changes will be made? Now we have a pile of dog sh*t that hasn't been wiped off the floor which is dave wannstead. I don't know what his extention agreement was but regardless, I think we need to get rid of him, there are many options out there and our team needs to hear a different voice.

Dan is not on the Fins FO anymore.....

Channel 7 in Miami just announced it again.

Dan stated that the position would not be good for the family lifestyle...

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh come on fickle people. Don't start throwing around "figurehead" just because he has resigned now. You were all swearing on your grave he was not a figurehead just after he was hired.

Stick with what you said or believed right after the hiring.

Wayne says he's still looking for somebody to put in above Dave and Rick? Who's out there?

Nothing has changed...but nothing changed when Marino was hired.

It was a publicity thing to please fans. Basically...ownership thinks you are stupid.

Maybe he resigned so he can play, like Michael Jordan :)

Cr@p...i was just pinched, now im not dreaming anymore...

Back
Top Bottom