MERGED 3x: reader beware/Parcells: only 4 players | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 3x: reader beware/Parcells: only 4 players

I don't see what we're all debating or complaining about. We won 1 game. Watching the games you could see like 80-90% of our players stunk. That's why we brought Parcells here; to rebuild the whole stinkin' ship. I for one welcome and look foward to the changes. We have to, for now, trust Bill knows what he's doing.

Parcells' Evaluation of the Roster

Per PFW:

"According to team insiders, Parcells, after a thorough evaluation of the roster, is a big proponent of only four players on the roster: C Samson Satele, RB Ronnie Brown, WR Ted Ginn Jr. and P Brandon Fields."

http://www.profootballweekly.com/PFW/The+Way+We+Hear+It/default.htm

Not sure how reliable a source we can consider PFW, but interesting nonetheless.

Well, we just cut 17% of the roster before Day 1 of Rookie Training Camp, there will be more cuts to be sure, even if every draft pick makes the team, that would only be 8 players, and that is a puny portion of the Roster.

I hope most of the current Fins are renting...

Im sure we'll keep Vernon Carey, Channing Crowder, Matt Roth, Will Allen, Jason Allen, Lorenzo Booker, maybe even Greg Camarillo. Jason Taylor I believe is a keeper as long as he wants to be here, Zach is the question mark.

I think this team has had a lack of talent for a while now, at least on the offensive side of the ball. It just seems like we've always had the great defenses, but we've never been able to get it going on the offensive side of the ball. Now that the defense is old, we really have a lack of talent. An overhaul is really needed, and I wouldn't want anyone else but Parcells heading the gang that's going to do it. Hopefully we'll see a completely new team within the next couple of years, with the exception of a few players like the ones they listed in the article.

i feel it would be hard to evaluate this team from watching tapes of last year. come week 6 or 7 didn't we only have 5-6 starters from day one not injured? it's kinda hard to evaluate the starters when they are on ir or riding stationary bikes. while brown went down it was obvious he was one of the highlights of this team even with only 4 or so weeks to judge/evaluate. most of the group listed in the four players were some of the only ones that played most of the season. i don't take that evall too seriously. just a few names that poped out to parcells without taking 2 hrs to go into major detail of every player on the team.

Back
Top Bottom