Merged 4x: Traylor Signs | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 4x: Traylor Signs

Saban continues to add good depth, and address the needs of this team to be competitve this season, and he did not let this guy get away, he can play two years at DT at that age with no real injury history, bowens has to retire with that injury, chester should be ok coming off a scope, he is having normal setbacks for a guy his size, he will be back and it gives us a year to build the dline

Man that took awhile..... I figured he was waiting until the June 1st cuts next week.....

Im still waiting on the financial parameters of the 2 year deal, but I would be willing to bet he is only here for 1 year as a temp fix to the DT situation.

Bonedoc7777 said:
Saban continues to add good depth, and address the needs of this team to be competitve this season, and he did not let this guy get away, he can play two years at DT at that age with no real injury history, bowens has to retire with that injury, chester should be ok coming off a scope, he is having normal setbacks for a guy his size, he will be back and it gives us a year to build the dline

true...but this signing...wasn't for adding depth...K. Traylor will be our starter...no doubt!!!

Go Fins!!!

knight6jb said:
I dont know, I am starting to wonder why also......It should have been done already....Guess we'll have to wait a little longer.

He is signed. It is on the sun-sentinel.com

Dubfire said:
:whew:

That helps.

With Timbo retiring and Chester's health a concern, this alleviates some of my anxiety.

Chester will be back. In the meantime Traylor should be able to stuff the middle up and help shore up the run defense. We were pitiful last year.

What a relief... I went to key west for a night and came back just now and saw on the front page the bad news about TimBo... Thank God that we signed Traylor to plug that hole. Hopefully we get that story up on the front page asap. Great news though!

Back
Top Bottom