Merged 4x: Traylor Signs | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged 4x: Traylor Signs

I swear to God this is the first time a story has come out on that piece of crap site miamidolphins.com before our beloved finheaven.... The odds of that happening again opened in Vegas at 345-1.

ladeback said:
I swear to God this is the first time a story has come out on that piece of crap site miamidolphins.com before our beloved finheaven.... The odds of that happening again opened in Vegas at 345-1.

i know, they always behind.

I sure am glad to see him finally get signed. I still hope that we are going after Wright in the sup draft.

That was a huge signing that we desperately needed. Anyone else notice that Saban is doing exactly what he needs to do.. Anyone else noticing that he has yet to make a mistake with regards to bringing in new personel? The more moves he makes the more excited im gettting. We could be the chargers of 05...

Huge signing... literally, and for this team.

NT was becoming a huge need with the ??? around TimBo and Larry.

I also hope we have a serious look at manny wright in the supp. draft.

Dolphins Sign Traylor Officially

it's on the Dolphins homepage. He's here for two years.:wink:

i still think we cant rely on a guy who is 35 years old to be our anchor of the dline in the middle, we need another guy in here, hope june 1st does the job

o i thought tey were just talkin bout when he might sign sorry.

This is really good news. I was getting nervous.

It looks like TimBo will retire so it begs the question. With TimBo retiring and Traylor signing a deal, what's the impact on the Salary Cap? Do we save any money with the difference of TimBo's salary compared to Traylor's Deal?

Anyone know?

:happydrin

I was just checking on miamidolphins.com roster and Traylor will wear #94(Dario Romero #) and Romero will wear #97.

Back
Top Bottom