MERGED 6X:Rumour Has It.../Law visited Miami/Dolphins interested in Law | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED 6X:Rumour Has It.../Law visited Miami/Dolphins interested in Law

Will Law be in Miami uniform come Week 1?

• Yes

Votes: 35 42.2%
  • No

Votes: 48 57.8%

• Total voters
law will be a good mentor to have on our squad. and dont be to quick to forget all his big game ints. if he recovers itll be a steal for us

Why? Long term it won't help Poole or Daniels develop with Law taking up a spot for the next three years. :shakeno: One year fix with Buckley makes much more sense in what should be a non-playoff year.

I dont really know if Saban wants to sign a vet CB who is coming off of an injury.

DolphinsRising said:
Why? Long term it won't help Poole or Daniels develop with Law taking up a spot for the next three years. :shakeno: One year fix with Buckley makes much more sense in what should be a non-playoff year.

stop jinxing our team and saying were not makin playoffs think positive not negative man:fire:

I think this guy is full of ****. I was watching TSN and monday night raw is on.

TEZ Dolfan34 said:
I think this guy is full of ****. I was watching TSN and monday night raw is on.
People said the same thing about the guy who broke the news about Poole.

ive been watching sports news all day and didnt see one mention of this, the other poster was right, bring in t buck for a one yr fix. You bring in law he demands bigtime $$$$$ and hes not close to the player he used to be a few years ago.....

hes got 3 rings what he wants now is a big payday so he can eat .......

NO NAME CALLING, you guys know what happened the last time people jumped to conclusions...if you are going to refute it, refute it respectfully...next time I won't be so nice....

and also, where's the love for me? I did break (on the web) that Buckley talked to Saban ;) and I post the news too.... come on fellas ;)

Back
Top Bottom