MERGED: A.J vs. Losman | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: A.J vs. Losman

dolfan2010 said:
i cant remember 1 QB that didnt have growing pains in the NFL!!!!!
I can remember one that didn`t have any growing pains...he`s going into the Hall of Fame next month.

I knocked my pitcher off the table when we took Carey. I wanted Losman.

He'll be good, if not great, and he's in a solid situation with Will and those receivers.

I LOVED A.J. when he stepped in for Mcnabb 3 years ago, throwing a touchdown on his FIRST PASS.

I have a lot of hope for A.J., but not much faith.

dominizzo said:
Im sorrry to say this but Losman is better than Feeley its the truth its sad to say but its the truth

Losman is better than Feeley based on what? That is not the truth, it's your opinion, both QB's have little to none experience and only time will tell who will be better and if they are busts or not.

Lossman/AJ

Ok...I'm not like, an AJ fan but, what's with all this BS about some kind of comparison?

Who has more NFL wins?

Who has more NFL TDs?

Ok....I'm sorry...I don't see the controversy......

I'm sure the Jills fans have as much blind faith/hope in thier guy as we do ours....

How 'bout people stop being dumbwads about judgeing talent they have no idea about?

I'd take Losman, no questions asked.

JP has a good arm, and has incredible athleticism. He actually started throughtout college.

When will these AJ vs. threads end? My god, theres always an AJ vs. Brady thread, or AJ vs. Montana thread....what's next? AJ vs. Jesus? :rolleyes:

regardless, Losman has superior physical tools. Whether or not he fully utilizes them remains to be seen, but he is head and shoulders above Feeley in that department.

JP was a first rounder for a reason, AJ went in the 5th for a reason.

AJ V.S Losman:confused: Its a draw they both lose:rofl3:

If i had to choose for this season I would choose Feely because he has that little bit more expierence but if I was going long term hands down I would want Losman.

GoonBoss said:
Ok...I'm not like, an AJ fan but, what's with all this BS about some kind of comparison?

Who has more NFL wins?

Who has more NFL TDs?

Ok....I'm sorry...I don't see the controversy......

I'm sure the Jills fans have as much blind faith/hope in thier guy as we do ours....

How 'bout people stop being dumbwads about judgeing talent they have no idea about?

Losman has 100 X more talent than Feeley, but who knows if it will transfer to the field.

But thats all he has. I dont like Feeley, and I really cant give you an opinion of Losman until he plays a game.

Bills fans, atleast me, Are putting our money on McGahee, A great defense, and a COach who should be able to get a few plays out of Losman. He did it with Kordell Stewart.

We dont need much out of the Offense, just 2 nice TD drives a game and the defense and Special teams will set up our other points.

We have the #1 special teams and #1 Defense in terms of Take Aways. We dont need Losman to do much.

Dudeman said:
I'd take Losman, no questions asked.

JP has a good arm, and has incredible athleticism. He actually started throughtout college.

When will these AJ vs. threads end? My god, theres always an AJ vs. Brady thread, or AJ vs. Montana thread....what's next? AJ vs. Jesus? :rolleyes:

regardless, Losman has superior physical tools. Whether or not he fully utilizes them remains to be seen, but he is head and shoulders above Feeley in that department.

JP was a first rounder for a reason, AJ went in the 5th for a reason.

Come on now I think Feeley has a better arm than Jesus

Bills Champs 2005?

Tell me you only mean possible division champs right? Yeah, that must be what he means. (and to be honest, that ain't happening either)

Well, why the play the season? Sounds as if all the talent in the entire league somehow ended up in Buffalo. :shakeno: Puh-lease
Buffalo will be the same place we will be come playoff time. Watching on TV. All the critics and prognosicators point to us as having too many flaws. I ask you...........doesn't Buffalo have the same flaws??? QB specifically. Our future is much brighter IMHO.
With a running game and better O-line play Buffalo and the Fins will be duking it out for 2nd place. (The jests will be in last)

Mfinsrule said:
Well, why the play the season? Sounds as if all the talent in the entire league somehow ended up in Buffalo. :shakeno: Puh-lease
Buffalo will be the same place we will be come playoff time. Watching on TV. All the critics and prognosicators point to us as having too many flaws. I ask you...........doesn't Buffalo have the same flaws??? QB specifically. Our future is much brighter IMHO.
With a running game and better O-line play Buffalo and the Fins will be duking it out for 2nd place. (The jests will be in last)

we both have qb flaws. we both have o-line ??'s

you have D line, CB, SS, and FS ??'s

God damnit

Why do people start threads just to start talking smack?:fire: :yell:

OK lets see in a way AJ is better because he has more experience than JP. I am not saying Losman sucks or AJ is a god because its too early for that.

Lets get this cleared up JP is not another Big Ben. Rothlisberger has a much better and a much more solid team around him than JP does. Ben did not win games on his own, his supprting cast helped him a ****load (Im not saying he sucks either). JP will be good but he will struggle, like Carson did last year, and like all rookies(or Vets sometimes) do.(Even Dan The Man struggled in his first game, but that was it and he was a legend ever since.) AJ will struggle too this year(although he's not a rookie) and we will see how good he is.

Maybe Jesus is a good Qb no one really knows.

BillsChamps2oo5 said:
He did it with Kordell Stewart.

Mularkey was a miracle man with his scissors and construction paper offense with Kordell. He actually was very much like Weis that year that he tuned Krapdell into a good player. If he does something similar with JP to use his strengths, and eliminate his weaknesses, the Bills will definitely challenge for the division.

Back
Top Bottom