MERGED: A.J vs. Losman | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: A.J vs. Losman

BillsChamps2oo5 said:
Losman has 100 X more talent than Feeley, but who knows if it will transfer to the field.

But thats all he has. I dont like Feeley, and I really cant give you an opinion of Losman until he plays a game.

Bills fans, atleast me, Are putting our money on McGahee, A great defense, and a COach who should be able to get a few plays out of Losman. He did it with Kordell Stewart.

We dont need much out of the Offense, just 2 nice TD drives a game and the defense and Special teams will set up our other points.

We have the #1 special teams and #1 Defense in terms of Take Aways. We dont need Losman to do much.
How can you say that Losman has more talent then Feeley? the only think you can say is that you hope that, because you got nothing to support your theory. On my book I believe that Feeley is got same potential of Losman...time will tell

Mfinsrule said:
Well, why the play the season? Sounds as if all the talent in the entire league somehow ended up in Buffalo. :shakeno: Puh-lease
Buffalo will be the same place we will be come playoff time. Watching on TV. All the critics and prognosicators point to us as having too many flaws. I ask you...........doesn't Buffalo have the same flaws??? QB specifically. Our future is much brighter IMHO.
With a running game and better O-line play Buffalo and the Fins will be duking it out for 2nd place. (The jests will be in last)

Are you talking to me?

Did you read my post?

I put the success of the Bills on McGahee, our defense, and our special teams.

Losman is a minimal part of our team getting to the playoffs or atleast a 9-7 record. Losman is a huge part to us winning in the playoffs and going farther.

I dont see us as a team ready to win in the playoffs, but I do see us having the pieces you need in order to contend for the playoffs.

Your peices to contend for a playoff spot are question marks, although Talented question marks, ours are not. McGahee should only get better and our Defense will still be top 5 in total defense and should force as many or more turnovers with Troy Vincent and Milloy getting a full offseason to work together at FS and SS. Plus, McGee is a ballhawk at CB.

... a bit off!

Sorry Bills Champs, but you're a bit off. Mcgahee is a machine, but you better hope he stays healhy or your "D" will be the only thing that will be able to score. The Jills are going to have to run Mcgahee to death, and if he goes down - no depth. As much as I hate RW, we're stacked in our backfield. And if Feeley does flop, ... then we're even w/ya (Gus = Lossman).

Lucifer was a better QB than Jesus, but then the drugs, women and gambling problems derailed his career

NYFINNER said:
Sorry Bills Champs, but you're a bit off. Mcgahee is a machine, but you better hope he stays healhy or your "D" will be the only thing that will be able to score. The Jills are going to have to run Mcgahee to death, and if he goes down - no depth. As much as I hate RW, we're stacked in our backfield. And if Feeley does flop, ... then we're even w/ya (Gus = Lossman).

OK. NE better hope Brady doesnt get hurt. Indy better hope Manning doesnt get hurt.

I know we are screwed if our Best player gets hurt.

So What happens if all your RB's get hurt? If Im not mistaken, EVery RB you put back there got hurt.

McGahee can get hurt just like ROnnie Brown can. If Some guy dives at Browns leg like what happened to mcGahee, it would go to.

I worry more about the injuries that happen due to a cut than a freak hit like that.

Ofcourse most teams take a hit, if their best players get hurt, but Ronnie & Williams are both monsters. Ronnie still has to prove himself, but I think he'll finish in the top 8 this year. And higher if RW doesn't steal too many carries. I believe Lossman struggles this year, as AJ did last year, and then you're forced to overload the workhorse (Mcgahee). And yeah, all our RB's got injured last year, but that was because they were running into a dead wall last year. This year the walls bigger, and will have holes in it opened up by us that Minor could've crawled thru & Brown will explode thru!!!!

NYFINNER said:
Ofcourse most teams take a hit, if their best players get hurt, but Ronnie & Williams are both monsters. Ronnie still has to prove himself, but I think he'll finish in the top 8 this year. And higher if RW doesn't steal too many carries. I believe Lossman struggles this year, as AJ did last year, and then you're forced to overload the workhorse (Mcgahee). And yeah, all our RB's got injured last year, but that was because they were running into a dead wall last year. This year the walls bigger, and will have holes in it opened up by us that Minor could've crawled thru & Brown will explode thru!!!!

One thing I think I have learned from Dolphin fans is the cup is always have full for your team, never half empty, and I like that.

I like how you state the holes WILL be bigger.

You know I would say, they might and they might not be Bigger. Thats just how I think.

Dolphin fans will have to understand that. I wont agree to statements that are basically more like hoping than knowing. I mean If there was any sign that something could be true, than OK, but you guys like to make these predictions of things you have no idea about.

The truth is, no one knows.

I mean, What if I stated that Roscoe Parrish was going to dominate next year. Or that JP Losman is the next star QB, because so far, the guy has done and said everything a Bills fan would ever wish of him to do.

You guys would shut me up before I even hit the Submit post button.

DOnt Worry, Only about 4 more weeks until Bills camp opens, and I will be an after thought until miami week.

IMO Losman was never worth a 1st rd pick. I had him rated as a 2nd rounder. On the other hand AJ wasn't worth a 2nd round pick. He was realistically worth a 4th. I think they both suck. If push came to shove I'd take Losman, but without that 1st rd contract.

Losman7 said:
we both have qb flaws. we both have o-line ??'s

you have D line, CB, SS, and FS ??'s

We have no more question on the DL than you have. We lost Tim Bowens. You lost Pat Williams.

it's funny how some of you guys say that it's unfair to judge feeley b/c he's only started a handful of games, yet say losman sucks despite the fact that he's NEVER started a game. losman is more physically talented than feeley hands down, and imo he has a higher upside. jmho, but i'd rather have a youngster w/ boom or bust potential starting for my team than an older guy that will be merely average or bust (actually feeley can't be a bust b/c a bust is someone who was expected to boom). in other words, i actually envy the bills qb situation, at least they have a young guy that they are excited about. we have some career backup who we hope doesn't F it up and lose the game for us.

Phishstix said:
it's funny how some of you guys say that it's unfair to judge feeley b/c he's only started a handful of games, yet say losman sucks despite the fact that he's NEVER started a game. losman is more physically talented than feeley hands down, and imo he has a higher upside. jmho, but i'd rather have a youngster w/ boom or bust potential starting for my team than an older guy that will be merely average or bust (actually feeley can't be a bust b/c a bust is someone who was expected to boom). in other words, i actually envy the bills qb situation, at least they have a young guy that they are excited about. we have some career backup who we hope doesn't F it up and lose the game for us.
Smart man.

Back
Top Bottom