MERGED: A.J vs. Losman | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: A.J vs. Losman

Losman7 said:
we both have qb flaws. we both have o-line ??'s

you have D line, CB, SS, and FS ??'s

Puh-lease
:shakeno: ive always wanted to do that :evil:

Phishstix said:
it's funny how some of you guys say that it's unfair to judge feeley b/c he's only started a handful of games, yet say losman sucks despite the fact that he's NEVER started a game. losman is more physically talented than feeley hands down, and imo he has a higher upside. jmho, but i'd rather have a youngster w/ boom or bust potential starting for my team than an older guy that will be merely average or bust (actually feeley can't be a bust b/c a bust is someone who was expected to boom). in other words, i actually envy the bills qb situation, at least they have a young guy that they are excited about. we have some career backup who we hope doesn't F it up and lose the game for us.

Watch out stix I see fin fans with torches and pitchforks heading your way.

BillsCA said:
Watch out stix I see fin fans with torches and pitchforks heading your way.

yep, god forbid i think losman is better than feeley.

these threads get old...

the fact is that a lot of us actually wanted Miami to draft Losman... but now he is a Bill, he is trash!?

Losman is better and has a huge upside... personally, I'd be a lot more comfortable with JP at the helm than AJ.

finsnchips said:
these threads get old...

the fact is that a lot of us actually wanted Miami to draft Losman... but now he is a Bill, he is trash!?

Losman is better and has a huge upside... personally, I'd be a lot more comfortable with JP at the helm than AJ.

I agree, and I was one that wanted us to draft him.

dolfan2010 said:
i'll tell you this much bills fans, A.J has more exp than you're boy does,
Who cares about experience? Fiedler had more experience than AJ. Anyone here want Jay back?

dolfan2010 said:
and what makes you think that just because Losman was a first rd pick makes him good or great. Before you guys open you're mouth and put you're foot in it i'd think about the possiblity of having a season like we did!!!!!!!!!!!
No one said he's going to be great but we sure are excited about his potential considering the qb we had for the past few years was average at best. Kinda like some people here were glad to see Jay go and Feeley start.

dolfan2010 said:
A few injuries to a certain RB or perhaps some o-line guys, which i hear you cant afford to lose anyways, because you are already thin on o-line, might throw you're season down the drain
You should talk. Your Ol was one of the worst if not the worst last year. Who cares who you got during FA. Right now your OL is as unproven as the qb you are questioning.

dolfan2010 said:
A.J may or may not be the answer but at least last yrs long gone and a learning exp to build on. !!!!!!
Doesn't that logic apply to JP?
dolfan2010 said:
Been a football fan for some 20 yrs, i cant remember 1 QB that didnt have growing pains in the NFL!!!!!!IF i was a bills fan i keep my fingers crossed and let my teams play talk!!!!!INSTEAD OF PUTING MY FOOT IN MY MOUTH!!!!!!
Your qb is going into his 5th year and yet he is still unproven. He is still a question mark. At least ours is a rookie.

I'd rather take an unknown/inexperienced qb(JP) who's been working hard at camp, than an experienced qb who's career has been nothing but below average (AJ) .

SkapePhin said:
He proved he could throw a complete pass... to a Patriot standing 5 feet away from him with no Bills player around in just 2 attempts!

ESPN.COM CONTENT
February 16, 2005
Bills to pay? Losman the QB over Bledsoe
The Buffalo Bills are releasing Drew Bledsoe, their starting quarterback for the past three seasons.

September 5, 2004
Bills place QB Brown on injured reserve; release 14 others
Backup QB Travis Brown was shocked about how the Bills ended his season by placing him on injured reserve Sunday.

More J.P. Losman content
COMPLETE GAME LOG
-- PASSING -- -- RUSHING --
WK OPP RESULT CMP ATT YDS CMP% YPA LNG TD INT RAT ATT YDS AVG LNG TD

10 @NE L 29-6 1 2 5 50.0 2.50 5 0 1 16.7 1 5 5.0 5 0

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?statsId=6781
let's review Rothlesburger's first 5 attempts...

3 for 5 and one INT 1 sack . sound familiar?

Let's check out Ben's first 5 attempts in his first start meaning, he's had a whole week to practice w/ the 1st team....

3 for 5 and 1 INT ....again!

As you can see, your stats mean nothing. :tongue:

Muck said:
I'd rather have Losman.

He's similar to A.J. in that he throws too hard sometimes. But he's younger. Much more talent and athleticism. Much higher upside.

Agreed!

Phishstix said:
yep, god forbid i think losman is better than feeley.

..I wont flame you but you should wait until the end of THIS year before you make the "better" statement.

You can make the statment that losman is better than feeley...

If you look at there stats, head to head, as starters in college Losman out performed feeley in every aspect.

The most interesting, however, is completion percentage. Feeley only completely about 50% of his passes, in a Tedford offense that is based on short, high percentage passes. This is why he was only the starter for one year.

The bottom line is, Losman was the better prospect coming out, and if McNabb/Detmer didn't both get injured, and feeley wasn't thrust into a caretaker role on a veriatble all-star team, he wouldn't be a fin, and no one outside of his family would know who he is.

I am confused :confused:

If all the Jills fans think we will be horrible this year...........Why are they surfing a Fins website in July?

Looks and sounds to me as if they think they got something to worry about. :evil:

dolfan2010 said:
BILLS FANS WILL ALWAYS BE BITTER AND HATE THE DOLPHINS!!!!!! BUT I CAN SEE WHY...... AFTER WE BEAT YOU WHAT........ some 26 TIMES IN A Row!!!!! I WOULD REALLY START TO DIsLIKE THE TEAM AFTER THEY BEAT ME 10 TIMES...OH WELL.... I GUESS YOU BILLS FANS CAN JUST DREAM A about super bowl victories!!!!!!! this post is for LOSMAN7!!!!!!

Tell me this youngin. When is the last time the dolphins did anything significant in your life time?

dolfan2010 said:
YOU are very funny!!!!! YOure whole hopes for this yrs season rest on if you're Qb is Nfl ready.

And your hopes are on Feeley and Gus :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

They both suck but push come to shove I would choose Losman.

Back
Top Bottom