MERGED: A.J vs. Losman | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: A.J vs. Losman

Wagon Circler said:
I guarantee they want too as well.

thats what you typed^

your sig says you guarantee the Bills will go deep in the playoffs thats two differant things :goof:

hunter5nc1 said:
thats what you typed^

your sig says you guarantee the Bills will go deep in the playoffs thats two differant things :goof:
wow, you're just too damn slow to grasp what's going on. :lol:

AJ vs. JP? Puh-lease...most of the finfan responses in this thread were objective and realistic. JP has great mobility, a cannon-arm, and is basically a rookie. AJ had one decent game last year(New England)...ONE. Every other game he threw the tragic interception. He has never been anything but a scrub back-up...The eagles got you good. Frerotte should be decent, barring he doesn't run into walls

hunter5nc1 said:
thats what you typed^

Dear god hunter please stop before you hurt yourself. You are making yourself look like another word for donkey.

maybe so all I was saying was the Bills wasn't going to be in the Playoffs if you guys don't understand then your the Donkey

DBoston80 said:
LOL, as of right now you CANT say Losman is WAY better than anyone..he has proved NOTHING!:lol:

Which is why we can't say he isn't way better than anybody. What Dolphins fans need to concede is that JP Losman could be a Pro Bowl calibur starter in a few years. What Bills fans need to concede is that he could be a big BUST. Right now it seems like either side is either to admit that.

DBoston80 said:
LOL, as of right now you CANT say Losman is WAY better than anyone..he has proved NOTHING!
Let's talk about what's proven then. Feeley isn't better than anyone because he's proven that :D.

Arguably the worst qb in the league. Maybe he's not the worst because of the team he played for, but before anyone can say he's decent, AJ has to prove he doesn't suck first. One step at a time from the bottom. Right now he's at the bottom.

painnotpleasure said:
AJ or Losman :shootself
Seriously... we are pretty much arguing wether we would like to be kicked in the balls and spit on, OR spit on, then kicked in the balls.

Justasportsfan said:
Let's talk about what's proven then. Feeley isn't better than anyone because he's proven that :D.

Arguably the worst qb in the league. Maybe he's not the worst because of the team he played for, but before anyone can say he's decent, AJ has to prove he doesn't suck first. One step at a time from the bottom. Right now he's at the bottom.

Actually the distinction of worse might fall on Loosen, but that would be me guessing, pretty much as when any of you Bills fan call Losman better the AJ. I will make one prediction that I believe I will be pretty safe to make, I predict, Losman will be the 1st starting QB to alienate himself from his team, and get his butt kicked by one of his lineman. :D

We should all take a poll, on what player on the Bills will have enough of Losman's attitude, and try to take him down. :up:

tay0365 said:
Actually the distinction of worse might fall on Loosen, but that would be me guessing, pretty much as when any of you Bills fan call Losman better the AJ. I will make one prediction that I believe I will be pretty safe to make, I predict, Losman will be the 1st starting QB to alienate himself from his team, and get his butt kicked by one of his lineman. :D

We should all take a poll, on what player on the Bills will have enough of Losman's attitude, and try to take him down. :up:

Haha! I have yet to read any article saying he alienates his players around him. As a matter of fact the opposite has been reported about him by Tulane fans and his coach.

You like to believe he's the next Ryan Leaf. There are no reports stating this though. Believe what you want. I know it's your way of not having to deal with the qb's you have. :lol:

Justasportsfan said:
Haha! I have yet to read any article saying he alienates his players around him. As a matter of fact the opposite has been reported about him by Tulane fans and his coach.

You like to believe he's the next Ryan Leaf. There are no reports stating this though. Believe what you want. I know it's your way of not having to deal with the qb's you have. :lol:

Let the season start now, and......BRING IT ON!!!!!!:lol:

IMO, Losman is a better prospect...and I say this as a Phins fan. Let's stay real here. AJ has done nothing and has everything to prove. Losman, at least, has a clean slate. He's also 3 or 4 years younger than AJ...We can talk about this in about a year or two when the two have longer track records but for right now, I have to grudgingly accept that Losman would be the guy I would choose if I had to pick between the two.

Personally, I think both need to prove themselves. As Philter25 wrote, it's not like we are comparing two greats, we are comparing two guys that may have had some success at one time or another, but still need to show something as starters in the NFL.

KuchaMucha said:
IMO, Losman is a better prospect...and I say this as a Phins fan. Let's stay real here. AJ has done nothing and has everything to prove. Losman, at least, has a clean slate. He's also 3 or 4 years younger than AJ...We can talk about this in about a year or two when the two have longer track records but for right now, I have to grudgingly accept that Losman would be the guy I would choose if I had to pick between the two.

Actually AJ has already proven that you can win games with him at the helm, AJ has already proven that in a pressure situation where you have to come back in the 4th quarter, with not much time on the clock, he can move an offense. All ywe know of Losman is, that he has great tools (So did Leaf, and a few others) and played pretty well in College.

BOTH of these guys need to prove themselves, and anyone that say either one will be more successful then the other, is only guessing.

"let's review Rothlesburger's first 5 attempts...

3 for 5 and one INT 1 sack . sound familiar?

Let's check out Ben's first 5 attempts in his first start meaning, he's had a whole week to practice w/ the 1st team....

3 for 5 and 1 INT ....again!

As you can see, your stats mean nothing. "

yeah but ben threw interceptions on nearly every first pass he threw. after that he did pretty well. Losman has yet to throw the other passes

lets face it, aj isnt very good but neither is losman. he wasnt worth the 1st rounder the chose him with and that 1st rounder wasn't worth what they gave up. Some people wanted Rivers , but i dont remember a mock with losman in th top 40 picks. the Bills dont have nearly as much depth as the Fins and the likely hood of having so few injuries again is unlikely

Back
Top Bottom