MERGED: Aaron Hernandez Arrested/ Released from Patriots | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Aaron Hernandez Arrested/ Released from Patriots

1) Dont suggest it was a "class" move by the Pats to release Hernandez. Get real. It had nothing to do with class. It is mostly due to the fact they guy isnt going to be able to play football. He is going to be not busy, but tied up so to speak for the next 25 years to life or so.

2) Stop hating on Volin. Also, why act like this makes it a bad move for him. Actually this is a journalists dream. Its a gold mine for Ben. Im sure Pats reporters will be on TV multiple times for quite a while over this. Good for Ben.

3) What a dumb, thug, POS Aaron Hernandez is. It seems more important to him to be gangsta than anything else. :bobdole:

Finally, :lol: @ crumpdaddys post earlier in this thread.
money talks and BS walks. im 99% positive that hernadez's bankroll is higher than anyone on finheaven. I have a nice paying job but at best if I was in this situation I could empty out my savings and 401K and MAYBE get the best lawyer in 50 mile radius. The top money hungry lawyers in the USA will be lining up to take hernadez's millions to get him off. or if hes charged with murder get him a lesser sentence that amounts to nothing. he gets off and declared innocent then some team is gonna give him a shot (more than likely raiders) saying he was proven by peers as an innocent man. I dunno maybe they've changed with al davis passing away. or another horrible bottom 5 team will pick him up with same explanation not worried about the outcome because no one pays them any attention cause they don't win anyways. if he gets charges knocked down to 1-2 years, some team like the ummm raiders, will say that hes paid his dues to society for what he was charged and knows he's on his last chance. no top 20 team in their right mind is gonna pick him up if he gets released or gets 1-2 years. but a bottom tier team with no restraints I could see trying to pick him up. the type of team that the outcry of them picking him up will at least draw attention and ratings to the team. so we'll see I guess....

Get real. Hernandez is cooked.

I was watching the acquittal @ lunch. AH looks unremorseful & shady IMO

(e)xtra (s)pecial (p)atriots (n)etwork doesn't know how to react. Heath Evans, though, is probably still criticizing the phins for whatever reason.

$64,000 question....How relieved is M Vick now? Sorry... I had to ask!?

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

CSI isn't popular in Gainesville?
why do you have to ask, are you getting paid by the pound for every dumb one?

That along with the shell casings left casually in the floor of the rental car. Also that stupid blue bubble gum. The text messages also demonstrate motive.

All because Lloyd had a conversation in a club with someone Hernandez didn't like. What a moron to take a life and spend his behind bars for something that trivial.

piece of bubblegum that Aaron purchased at a gas station found next to the shell casings at the scene of the crime with his DNA. I think hes in the Bloods, that it was gang related, and he will be celebrated in prison. No death penalty so now he lives as a hero in jail. IF it was a gang related murder.

piece of bubblegum that Aaron purchased at a gas station found next to the shell casings at the scene of the crime with his DNA. I think hes in the Bloods, that it was gang related, and he will be celebrated in prison. No death penalty so now he lives as a hero in jail. IF it was a gang related murder.

Right! When I heard chewed bubblegum I was also thinking DNA.
Also, if in a gang, he can't look weak, so he took out the dude.
I think he has blood or bloods tattooed on his hand...

he does. And like u said, he looks TOTALLY content with going to jail. Maybe this Odin character was a high ranking gang member? :idk:

Why would someone think its more important to be loyal to a gang that following their ways leads you to prison than loyal to a gang that following them leads you to money, fame, and world championships?

Baffling. You just cant be more stupid.

Why would someone think its more important to be loyal to a gang that following their ways leads you to prison than loyal to a gang that following them leads you to money, fame, and world championships?

Baffling. You just cant be more stupid.

product of his environment? :idk: He has deep psychological issues and probably idolized and looked up to some really bad people. I would imagine that being given fame and fortune is not safe for an unstable damaged fella. Probably gets to your head a lot more than the average individual.

Then again, I am not rich, famous, or psychotic so what the F do I know

He's either insanely stupid not to understand that he was leaving a mountain of evidence, or insanely stupid enough to think he's going to get off just because he's wealthy and famous.

Right now his only hope is inept prosecution.

product of his environment? :idk: He has deep psychological issues and probably idolized and looked up to some really bad people. I would imagine that being given fame and fortune is not safe for an unstable damaged fella. Probably gets to your head a lot more than the average individual.

Then again, I am not rich, famous, or psychotic so what the F do I know

Didn't he come from a middle class family in Conn?

Back
Top Bottom