MERGED: Aaron Hernandez Arrested/ Released from Patriots | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Aaron Hernandez Arrested/ Released from Patriots

Didn't he come from a middle class family in Conn?

..if this is the case is it too late for me to retract my statement? lol

you can still get into the wrong crowd in a middle class community. I was a troubled kid and had a rough childhood in a middle class community, so its totally possible to get yourself in a bad place regardless of socioeconomic status. Its very hard to empathize with a murderer, though. I think that young men who are in a bad spot should be able to resist taking someone elses life under any circumstance.

NFLN reporting Pats are on the hook for Hernandez's salary in 2013 and 2014. Apparently his salary was guaranteed in those 2 seasons and he dosent have a failure to report clause that prevents him from getting that money. They have already paid him 9 million of the 12 million signing bonus from his 5 year 40 mil contract. They will try to recoup some of that but, looks like they have nothing to go on.

Stay tuned for my mommy didn't hold me enough when I feel off my big wheel defense

In a murder case, yeah, that is a ridiculous offense. I don't think this is the right approach for troubled young men in general, though.

NFLN reporting Pats are on the hook for Hernandez's salary in 2013 and 2014. Apparently his salary was guaranteed in those 2 seasons and he dosent have a failure to report clause that prevents him from getting that money. They have already paid him 9 million of the 12 million signing bonus from his 5 year 40 mil contract. They will try to recoup some of that but, looks like they have nothing to go on.

can you imagine how pissed they must be?!!? Thats what they get for preaching the Patriot Way. Like you said, the noble Patriots ideation is laughable. They found out hes a murderer so they cut him as fast as they could to save face. They didn't decide on cutting him last week, thats ridiculous

I think Hernandez is not trouble he is a idiot! Looking at him he obviously lacks empathy. This **** happens all the time kids like Hernandez find favor because of their skill on a field. Starts in high school with teachers and coaches looking the other way, gets worse in college till finally as a adult they do something so stupid it can't be hid.

I think Hernandez is not trouble he is a idiot! Looking at him he obviously lacks empathy. This **** happens all the time kids like Hernandez find favor because of their skill on a field. Starts in high school with teachers and coaches looking the other way, gets worse in college till finally as a adult they do something so stupid it can't be hid.

Yeah, like I said in the Dolphins board thread, it's just bizarre to me that he looks completely relaxed as he's standing there in handcuffs being told he is denied bail. I bet he thinks he will get away with it.

Yeah, like I said in the Dolphins board thread, it's just bizarre to me that he looks completely relaxed as he's standing there in handcuffs being told he is denied bail. I bet he thinks he will get away with it.

he is terrifying... my cousin and I were arguing who is more psychotic him or Jodi Arias.. I guess at least Hernandez killed an adult that was possibly gang affiliated? their defense may boil down to: hey, at least I didnt murder a baby...

Where do you get Lloyd was gang affiliated I haven't read that anywhere? At least Jodi Arais cried

LOL...read the third definition down for Bristol, CT...that pretty much sums it up...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bristol

So he went from one middle class community, to UF where there are tons of intelligent kids who have their stuff together. Then to that mansion he was living in in MA. I do see a common denominator. lol

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

Where do you get Lloyd was gang affiliated I haven't read that anywhere? At least Jodi Arais cried

I said possible. I think its pretty apparent that Hernandez runs with a rough crowd. And I bet Jodi cried because she was caught.

So he went from one middle class community, to UF where there are tons of intelligent kids who have their stuff together. Then to that mansion he was living in in MA. I do see a common denominator. lol

You forgot the mentor Saint Tebow at UF! Hmmmm Patriots sign Tebow former teammate goes off the deep end might be a connection?

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

I said possible. I think its pretty apparent that Hernandez runs with a rough crowd. And I bet Jodi cried because she was caught.

I think Hernandez wanted the appearance of a gangster, but in the end was a fake and that tough crowd of his are spilling their guts and pointing their fingers!

You forgot the mentor Saint Tebow at UF! Hmmmm Patriots sign Tebow former teammate goes off the deep end might be a connection?

What if Tebows religious beliefs is a charade and he truly runs an underground ring of high profile athlete criminals that commit murder and run the majority of the drug trafficking in this country? :bong2:

I stand corrected about my gang beliefs. After reading the details thread, it looks as though Hernandez had some sort of complex where he thought he was a gangster. I dont get why Lloyd "cant be trusted". What shady crap was Hernandez doing that he is paranoid?

What if Tebows religious beliefs is a charade and he truly runs an underground ring of high profile athlete criminals that commit murder and run the majority of the drug trafficking in this country? :bong2:

I stand corrected about my gang beliefs. After reading the details thread, it looks as though Hernandez had some sort of complex where he thought he was a gangster. I dont get why Lloyd "cant be trusted". What shady crap was Hernandez doing that he is paranoid?

Lots of rumbles about Hernandez connected to drugs not sure how. Maybe peddling them for Saint Tebow.

can you imagine how pissed they must be?!!? Thats what they get for preaching the Patriot Way. Like you said, the noble Patriots ideation is laughable. They found out hes a murderer so they cut him as fast as they could to save face. They didn't decide on cutting him last week, thats ridiculous

Yeah let's not forget this is the Patriots we're talking about here. They probably suggested he try and destroy all evidence. ;)

Back
Top Bottom