Merged: All T.O. Trade Threads | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: All T.O. Trade Threads

?

• Total voters
InMyChambers said:
If the Arizona Cardinals cut their star assistant trainer do you think we would have a thread started about picking him up? how about one where he says he wants to come here? how about one saying he could play free safety? :rolleyes:

What, can't you see couch passing to TO in Miami? :lol:

I can't wait for the regular season.

TO is the biggest piece of crap in the NFL. I don't care how good he is, F' him. Don't want him here.

Have any of you actually followed the story?? His last thing was to say how "Jesus was hated on too"........WTF!?!?!?

So you're comparing yourself to Jesus??

We're "hating on you"!?!? What, because most people think that it is complete horsesh!t for you to try and demand more money one year into a 49 million dollar contract we are hating on you. Get real. That's the kind of **** that all of these egotistical whining athletes and music/movie stars try and pull these days....if you don't agree with every single thing that they do....it's becasue you're a "hater". GFY!!

I think that Eagles would do themselves and the rest of the league a HUGE favor to just let his as sit there and rot for the entire year and then release his *** as a 33 year old receiver who hasn't played in over a year.

To (semi)quote a great movie - "Terrell Owens should die of gonarrea and rot in hell. Want a cookie?"

That should be one hell of a lockerroom. McMike, Boston and TO will want the ball thrown their way. If TO can criticize Mcnabb, I can only imagine what he'd say if Feeley starts throwing INT. Don't forget RW.

I'd rather have Cris Chambers on my team than T.O. The guys making Jesus references and pissing me and everyone off! Someone should BEAT HIS @$$ so that he'll be forced to miss the season all together.

dominizzo said:
The guy wants to leave philly, if he would restructure id take him in Miami he make Feeley look like Marino but it would never happen

You've gotta be kidding!! Man, where do these people come up with such bone-headed ideas??? :shakeno:

Dolphination73 said:
You've gotta be kidding!! Man, where do these people come up with such bone-headed ideas??? :shakeno:

its the summer heat:fire: :sr23::blowup:..........:jk:

dominizzo said:
The guy wants to leave philly, if he would restructure id take him in Miami he make Feeley look like Marino but it would never happen

TO is quite talented but he's a MAJOR head case!! I seriously doubt any of the NFL teams would want him at this point!! He's NEVER happy at any of the teams he was with!! He truly thinks he's God's gift to man!! :fire: :fire:

I would say a little prayer to see him sit out this year, next year, and the year after. Continuing to stay under contract with the Eagles. Not being paid (or huge fines), and just staying on their roster. Don't trade him, don't give in. These owners are extremely smart. They won't cave into to these labor tactics (Rosenhaus can have all his clients sit if he wants). A new CBA is another thing, but no way will they just start re-doing deals.

I can't imagine him playing for the falcons. If Vick could actually throw him the ball the would be a pretty hard team to beat.

PhinDude88 said:
I wouldn't want him. He wouldn't be able to afford th emoney that he wants and he would be a major cancer in the lockerroom.

Oh yeah he was a huge cancer last year helping them to the superbowl. G-d I would so not want one of the top 3 WR's in the league on my roster. Phew I sure am glad we can't afford him :rolleyes:

No thanks, I am content with our WR corps.
Besides TO is headcase, something we dont need.

awing_pilot said:
Oh yeah he was a huge cancer last year helping them to the superbowl. G-d I would so not want one of the top 3 WR's in the league on my roster. Phew I sure am glad we can't afford him :rolleyes:

The Eagles got to the Super Bowl WITHOUT Owens.

They lost the Super Bowl WITH Owens.

49ers never won anything with him. I'm sure they have nothing but glowing recomendations for him.

Baltimore traded for him last year, that really worked out well for them too. :shakeno:

Owens may be a top-3 talent at WR, but he is the undisputed #1 HEADACHE at any position!!!

awing_pilot said:

:rolleyes:

And you see what is going on now dont ya?

As good as TO is, he's a punk. I'm tired of this guy saying that what he's doing is for his family. What a joke. If you want to do something for your family, get to work!! He agreed to a contract last year, received a huge signing bonus and now is saying he "out played" his deal. Give me a break.
I played some professional baseball and I'm all for athletes getting "paid", but this guy is a joke. I wonder if he under played his contract if he'd be willing to give some money back???

burger13 said:
The Eagles got to the Super Bowl WITHOUT Owens.

They lost the Super Bowl WITH Owens.

49ers never won anything with him. I'm sure they have nothing but glowing recomendations for him.

Baltimore traded for him last year, that really worked out well for them too. :shakeno:

Owens may be a top-3 talent at WR, but he is the undisputed #1 HEADACHE at any position!!!

Right Owens didn't catch what was it 14 TDs for 1200 yards in like 14 games. something EVERY SINGLE ONE of our receivers has failed to do. I forgot his 84 points didn't help them get there. and yes he played in the game but he didn't lose it the team lost it not because of him. He's had consecutive 1000+ season since 98 as opposed to chambers, bookers, Bostons, Thompson's, and every other dolphins receivers big fat ZERO (in dolphin uniforms)

ALL of you are full of horse cr@p if you honestly tell yourself your team is better without a player of his caliber. Look at the numbers thats the bottom line, he maybe a ME guy or a loner or a "cancer" but he gets the job done, something that our receiving corp has failed to do lately. TO wasn't a cancer when he was scoring TDs or getting huge runs. I say it for the millionth frig'n time, being a boyscout doesn't get you points, being better then others does and clearly TO is better then any receiver we have on our roster!!!

Back
Top Bottom