Merged: All T.O. Trade Threads | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: All T.O. Trade Threads

?

• Total voters
You are hilarious man!! How you long have you been working on that?:rofl3:

First of all TO would have rejected any trade to the Dolphins..... remember the Baltimore Ravens supposely got TO... then they had to make a compromise.

2nd... even if we could get him this year... why... he is the biggest distraction there is in the NFL..... and second who are we going to trade talent wise that would even make sense...

If the Eagles wanted a 2nd round for AJ Feely.... what do you think they would ask for TO..... lol get real

You're definitely crazy. We need help on the O-line or at QB not at receiver. If we had QB protection and QB's who could throw the ball to our own team we would be fine with or without a Terrel Owens.

Eric-Honduras said:
2nd... even if we could get him this year... why... he is the biggest distraction there is in the NFL..... and second who are we going to trade talent wise that would even make sense...

Oh I can cover this one! It has to be Boston! Boston for T.O. is certainly an even trade. OR perhaps Chambers for T.O.! Yeah that's the ticket! No I've got it. We should have offered Surtain, Chambers and Gordon for T.O. I think I may be on to something here. What do you all think? :tongue:

Ya dude he wasn't happy with Kyle Boller, how do you think he would have felt with the superstar tandem of Fiedler/Feeley?! Not to mention we barely had any cap and had to trade one of our best players, how could would afford him? Oh, and I forget... most important... T.O. is a prick. I hate that guy, he is not even half the man Ricky is, and as much as I love Ricky on the field, he isn't much of a man.

BlitPhinFan said:
We should have offered Sutain, Chambers and Gordon for T.O. I think I may be on to something here.

If they threw in Lito Sheppard, I might of done that trade. :lol:

Feeley_in_HeadlightsWantarded-1.jpg

great sig !

Eric-Honduras said:
First of all TO would have rejected any trade to the Dolphins..... remember the Baltimore Ravens supposely got TO... then they had to make a compromise.

T.O. would have loved to come to Miami, because we are a classy organization. And T.O. is all about class. Distraction? I totally agree, he would open up single coverage for Chambers. Great point. We could trade Jason Taylor and that priest guy who roams the sidelines. Who needs God on their side when you've got T.O. and his direct pipeline to Jesus?

As if our wonderful media already loves our charachter. :rolleyes:

TO would make us closer to the super bowl for sure. Isnt that all that really matters in the end? Lets face it........we suck...........were hated by everyone in the media......and TO and Chambers would be deadly weapons for Gus to become the next Vinny Testeverde.

Poor TO. He just can't seem to catch break. When in SF TO neglected to file the papers to opt out of his contract. Blame his agent if you want-but it was TO's contract, and TO's future so it was on TO. So TO complained about getting screwed and not wanting to stay in SF until he got his way and got traded. But wait, it wasn't to the team that TO wanted to go to. No he wants to go play with his (then) buddy, McNabb. Again TO complains until he gets his way and a trade is arranged for him to go to Philly. Philly tells him ok you want to play here, this is what we will pay you; take it or leave it, but don't come back in a year and complain. TO knowingly signed that contract. He needs to shut up and honor it. He needs to be a man and keep his promise. I don't believe there is any team that could keep this guy happy. He has great talent, but that doesn't mean he's bigger than the game itself.

Back
Top Bottom