Merged: All T.O. Trade Threads | Page 94 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: All T.O. Trade Threads

?

• Total voters
If Saban decides to take a chance on T.O....its because he has had a heart to heart with him....and believes it will not affect team chemistry. If Saban says yes....

I say...

HELLL YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...................

T.O. would instantly make this offense a juggernaut.

vt_dolfan said:
If Saban decides to take a chance on T.O....its because he has had a heart to heart with him....and believes it will not affect team chemistry. If Saban says yes....

I say...

HELLL YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...................

T.O. would instantly make this offense a juggernaut.

HELL YEAH!!

T.O. would be a cancer tot he team and everyone on here is ******ed if you think TO wuld consider coming to miami with frerrote and sage rosenfels

only if we got a better QB and if he takes a pay cut, we can't have both him and Chambers making big money

Assuming TO gos to the Dolphins in 06, what type of money is he looking at??

He's not getting any younger, he's been injured the last 2 years....and obviously, money will be a big issue, that's part of the reason he's no longer with the Eagles....

So would we sign him to a 1 year deal?? or a multi-year deal??? we may have alot cap space next season, but I would hate to waste it all on TO

Predaphin said:

He's not getting any younger, he's been injured the last 2 years....and obviously, money will be a big issue, that's part of the reason he's no longer with the Eagles....

So would we sign him to a 1 year deal?? or a multi-year deal??? we may have alot cap space next season, but I would hate to waste it all on TO

If we do sign TO think we would see a contract similar to Boston's last year but with more money. DB had a 1.82 non-prorated bonus, $535,000 salary, plus a per game incentives salary ($100,000?). Maybe $900,000 salary, $200,000 per game incentive, and a $2.9 mill non-prorated bonus. Only bad thing is, you have to reserve the cap space ($7 mill for that deal) for the entire season in case the player gets injured like Boston did and we have to pay the per game incentive anyway.

Predaphin said:

He screwed up his $$$ in philly. I seriously doubt he'll get any serious offers, $$$ wise anyway. Nobody will want to ante up the big bucks for him.
Anyway, last gossip I heard from him, he said he wanted to go play with Mike Vick and the Falcons!! HOO-Rah!!

DeDolfan said:
He screwed up his $$$ in philly. I seriously doubt he'll get any serious offers, $$$ wise anyway. Nobody will want to ante up the big bucks for him.
Anyway, last gossip I heard from him, he said he wanted to go play with Mike Vick and the Falcons!! HOO-Rah!!

That might or might not work I see it going 1 of two ways

Vick decides he can finally stay in the pocket because he has a legitimate WR

or

T.O gets mad vick doesnt throw him the ball enough

we need T.O. i would rather have T.O. than booker,welker, and gilmore COMBINED

dolfreak said:
we need T.O. i would rather have T.O. than booker,welker, and gilmore COMBINED

He also has the mouth of Booker, welker, gilmore combined and then multiplied by the highest damn number in the world

I want him but I like those 3 guys because they actually have some class

Alex22 said:
He also has the mouth of Booker, welker, gilmore combined and then multiplied by the highest damn number in the world

I want him but I like those 3 guys because they actually have some class

Thats pretty funny, also true.

dolphan117 said:
Thats pretty funny, also true.

Yep all the talent in the world means nothing if every team you are on wants you gone :lol:

and sometimes I wonder if T.O knows there is a salary cap in the NFL, he wants more money every year, does he think hes playing Major league BaseBall?

Alex22 said:
Yep all the talent in the world means nothing if every team you are on wants you gone :lol:

and sometimes I wonder if T.O knows there is a salary cap in the NFL, he wants more money every year, does he think hes playing Major league BaseBall?

See Alex that is why I question his ability to be a team player. He's always asking for more without the thought of what the team needs are to be successful.
That and some of the training camp footage I've seen.

Back
Top Bottom