Merged: All T.O. Trade Threads | Page 96 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: All T.O. Trade Threads

?

• Total voters
your all crazy about culpepper.. the guy went down with some really serious injuries... I dont think I would very comfortable with him unless he had a solid year of playing after those injuries..

We're not getting Terrell Owens. Bury the thought now. He is NOT what Saban wants
Do you personally know saban?
Do you call him at night while watching lifetime?
Do you two take long walks on the beach to discuss who he will pick in the next years draft
Do you go to the gap and tell each other that the cotton sweater makes him look fat?

I would take Culpepper and Law. NO NO NO to Aaron Brooks and TO. TO would be great just to much ego then he follows it up with people dont understand me im a good guy its not my fault.

Law and TO maybe if the price is right. I wouldn't mind if we traded Ricky and extra for Leinart. Not really possible but would be great. I don't want Culpepper or Brooks. Culpepper's a fumble machine and can't work under pressure. Brooks is too erratic.

why the **** dont people want us to draft our qb of the future?

people on this board still want other team's qb.

WHY.

death7star said:
why the **** dont people want us to draft our qb of the future?

people on this board still want other team's qb.

WHY.

I am not opposed to either , but nothing says that drafting a QB is the answer. What if hes a bust then what?

WestVirginiaFan said:
Do you two take long walks on the beach to discuss who he will pick in the next years draft
Do you go to the gap and tell each other that the cotton sweater makes him look fat?

No, but I've at very least paid some attention to what he wants out of his player, unlike some people apparently.

He's ok with a player with a shady past, as long as they are willing to be a team player.

Terrell Owens at NO point has ever been a team player.

Disgustipate said:
No, but I've at very least paid some attention to what he wants out of his player, unlike some people apparently.

He's ok with a player with a shady past, as long as they are willing to be a team player.

Terrell Owens at NO point has ever been a team player.

He's also said that he doesn't care of complete overachievers who have no talent to give to a team...

Randy Moss is also another big possibility ;)

WestVirginiaFan said:

:sidelol:

I didn't even read a post in this thread, but the title of this thread just screamed for a response by me.

It's very difficult for me to see why in the hell any of you would want Terrell Owens. I simply don't see it.

What's the deal? Are you honestly naive enough to believe that TO is going to suddenly become a team player and not cause any problems?

Newsflash! HE'S NOT GOING TO CHANGE! He is what he is. I'm tired of talking about it. Let him go on his merry way, and let some other clubhouse be the one that is wrecked due to him.

This guy is a cancer. We in the medical field define cancer as abnormal cellular growth that has absolutely NO BENEFIT to the host, and it can impede the function of the normal cells.

That's what T.O. is. A cancer that will do more harm than good to any team he goes to.

WestVirginiaFan said:

lmaoo! thats hwat im talking bout son!

Back
Top Bottom