Merged: All T.O. Trade Threads | Page 95 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: All T.O. Trade Threads

?

• Total voters
Hellion said:
See Alex that is why I question his ability to be a team player. He's always asking for more without the thought of what the team needs are to be successful.
That and some of the training camp footage I've seen.

I know he isnt a team player

but I do think he will shut up for a few years now if his contract is incentive based, and if he knows its his last shot

What he needs to learn is if you sign a 7 year deal, it means 7 years, you dont walk in next season looking for a contract

Alex22 said:
I know he isnt a team player

but I do think he will shut up for a few years now if his contract is incentive based, and if he knows its his last shot

What he needs to learn is if you sign a 7 year deal, it means 7 years, you dont walk in next season looking for a contract

Amen to that.

Thats why I say sign him to a 2 year deal

After one year if he hates it here we can just say 'Ok T.O shut your mouth put up some numbers your a free agent next year, play for free agency and that fat paycheck' lol

Alex22 said:
Thats why I say sign him to a 2 year deal

After one year if he hates it here we can just say 'Ok T.O shut your mouth put up some numbers your a free agent next year, play for free agency and that fat paycheck' lol

Ok but in the mean time he's running to the media causing locker room division being a ESPN top story every night and going against what Saban is trying to build. And we are not like the Eagles were, a strong successful unit.

We are a team in transition trying to find its way with their new HC and young offensive players.

I believe strongly in the "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me" idea of dealing with people with repetitive behaviour.

if we do sign him even though i dont want to, its a must to put clauses in the deal to protect against any stupid behavior.

death7star said:
if we do sign him even though i dont want to, its a must to put clauses in the deal to protect against any stupid behavior.

As long as there is more than one team bidding for him he won't have to sign a contract of that nature. There will always be someone willing to out due the other team just a little more to get him to sign with them until he has a contract that he likes.

You'll have Dallas uping the pot over Miami, Atlanta raising the price over Dallas, then an unexpected bidder comes in and throws a bonus and larger contract with less behavior clauses, then Dallas ups it over them, then Atlanta trump them............meanwhile everyone is watching sportscenter to see if Chris Mortenson has the latest news on who T.O. will sign with...

Alex22 said:
He also has the mouth of Booker, welker, gilmore combined and then multiplied by the highest damn number in the world

I want him but I like those 3 guys because they actually have some class

Tha't not much of a comparison at all. Those three have no "mouth" at all and the highest number arguable is a "google plex to the google plex power" and still 0 times anything is still 0. !!!! :lol: :lol: :D :D :goof:

If TO came to Miami, the first time he mouthed off on the sidelines, I would jump onto the field and kick him square in the ***

and where do we get all the money from to get all yoru favorite players down here????????

culpepper...screw him. he aint leaving vikings land. forget him.

We're not getting Terrell Owens. Bury the thought now. He is NOT what Saban wants.

Brooks? It's possible. Culpepper? I'm sure we would have interest if he was out there? Ty Law? Maybe. Terrell Owens? No.

Back
Top Bottom