Merged: Antonio Cromartie | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Antonio Cromartie

Provided he's fully recovered from his injury come combine time, he could really be a realistic possiblity for our pick at 16.

Retnuhrace said:
Provided he's fully recovered from his injury come combine time, he could really be a realistic possiblity for our pick at 16.
Granted, but not playing all year has to hurt his stock.

I would think he would want to play to increase his status. I am wondering if this is another case where the player is messing up in school and going to declare because he is not making grades.

Oboy said:
Granted, but not playing all year has to hurt his stock.

I would think he would want to play to increase his status. I am wondering if this is another case where the player is messing up in school and going to declare because he is not making grades.

No I think this is a smart move.

He's apparently recovered real well and is expected to go in the mid to late first. ANYONE WHO IS PROJECTED TO GO 1ST ROUND SHOULD LEAVE SCHOOL AND NOT RISK INJURY.

This is VERY interesting.

Oboy said:
I am wondering if this is another case where the player is messing up in school and going to declare because he is not making grades.

That's what the rumor is... it is said that he was real close on being eligible for next season because of his grades. If true, he must be pretty dumb. Can't get decent grades... at FSU no less... while not playing the whole season when he should be able to concentrate solely on his schoolwork. I can't wait to see what he gets on his wonderlic.

Dubfire said:
Thats the news on Rivals.

Where's the link to Rivals with this news? I can't find anything.

Antonio Cromartie

He declared for the draft today. He has been injured all year but he is a solid corner with good size. I think he could be a godd 2nd-3rd round pick

yeah im pulling for him...in the 2nd and i hope falls to the third...i kinda want Kai Parham in the 2nd

I'd definitely spend a 3rd on him, maybe I could be convinced to spend a 2nd depending on his combine.

he was a top 10 player before the injury. could be a crowder situation and what a steal that'd be

If he has a good off season work out...forget it!! he wont be there in the 3rd.

who is this guy... who does he play for... anyone got some better info on him? size, speed, ect...

Back
Top Bottom