Merged: Antonio Cromartie | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Antonio Cromartie

NLude33 said:
The Bills would rather have KC's O-line is what they would want. What you just said is like saying we should've takin Cadillac over Brown last draft because Caddy had more yards rushing this year. Well that is bogus because they are 2 different teams with 2 different situations. Maybe if LJ went to Buffalo, and had to play right away, and not sit for the 3 seasons, he wouldn't be doing as well either.

Based on your terrible Caddy/Ronnie comparison (which makes no sense since Ronnie is the one with less injury risk than Caddy and injuries are what we're discussing here) you're obviously not following what I'm saying. Let me try to connect the dots for you...

The Bills took a big gamble on a player with a major injury (Willis) because before his injury he was a better player than Larry Johnson. The Bills have been lucky that Willis has remained healthy, yet even though he's stayed healthy he hasn't played better than Johnson who was the safer pick. Basically that means Buffalo took an unneeded risk.

By the way... if you think LJ is only having his success because of KC's offensive line then you obviously haven't seen many KC games the last two years. If you asked the 30 non-Buffalo/non-KC GMs which RB they'd want on their team today I guarantee they'd all take Johnson.

Back
Top Bottom