Merged: Antonio Cromartie | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Antonio Cromartie

RalphX19X said:
Kelly Jennings will be around in the 3rd round so ill pass on Cromartie in the 1st round.

I doubt Jennings will be around when Miami picks in the 3rd. Anything is possible, but I don't see him falling past the first few picks in the 3rd round... more likely late first to mid second round (barring injury or a disastrous workout).

Alex22:
"Cromartie is a great player but not worth our pick

truthfully we dont need a corner we need a saftey

Take Michael Huff

Daniels and Will Poole can take the corners

Bell and Huff can play saftey *or Schulters and Huff* "

I pulled this info on him from the FSU website. It looks like he has the size to play safety add to that the fact that he has only played corner so you know the athletecism is there.

Height: 6-foot-3
Weight: 210 pounds
Class Year: Jr
Experience: 3V
Hometown: Tallahassee, FL
40 time: 4.39 seconds

I would hate to use our first rounder on him but if he was there in the 2nd he would be worth it. I can't imagine he would still be there in the 4th but if he was that would be the steal of the draft.

Notice the Canes fans in the room are big fans of Cromartie. Why? Because he practically destroyed us single-handedly in 2004 before pulling up injured, which allowed us to pick on his replacements and win the game.

I would love a guy with Cromarties size and speed at CB. Not a 1st round pick, but 2nd down i would love.....

Antonio Cromartie

Assuming we pick someone else in the first what do you think our chances are of getting antonio cromartie in the 2nd. Saban does like tall DBs so I think he will be pretty high on his list.

Height: 6-3 | Weight: 210

i'd love to get ahold of cromartie. I just don't know if he'll slip to the 2nd round. He's got some serious talent, some say he's still the best corner in college football even though he was out all year with injury. The guy just may be a late 1st round pick especially if he does well in the combine and the rumors of him being quicker and stronger are true.

I doubt he'll be there in the second. He is a phenominal talent and if he hadn't gotten injured he probably would have been a top 10 pick. I wouldn't mind taking him in the first if he can prove his knee is healthy. If we got him in the second it would be highway robbery.

greatwade said:
just say no to Semenoles.

:moon: thats what I got to say to you.

I'm not going to say the Noles had the best year, but it sure was a lot better than the ones the Canes had. FSU were ACC champs. They also beat ol' Miami (great game)... and I dont want to hear its because of a field goal because thats how the Noles lost for four years in the past before this years game. 2ndly, miami wasnt even in a BCS bowl game and got killed by LSU not only on the field but afterwards in the brawls they started. Cromratie is amazing, probably right up there in secondary talent with some of your UM alum's like Ed Reed, Sean Taylor, etc. Just may be FSU's next Deion. He definitely owns Devin Hester who's making a big mistake coming out this year... he'll get drafted but it wont be until the late rounds.

i think he can easily slip to the second he wont go higher than 25 i think... watch out for the patriots they could take him in the first while saban wants him in the second

I think he will slip farther than most of you think. He was hurt. Did not play. All depends on how he works out and how he is healing. Even then I am just not sure how people will feel about his limited experience.

if he tests out in the combine well and proves to be faster and stronger y not take him in the first cb is a huge need and he gives us a #1 for the future

Too bad Cromartie couldnt have played his last season with us he was really fun to watch

Back
Top Bottom