[MERGED] Asante Samuels | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED] Asante Samuels

I wouldn't overpay for him. He's a good cover corner but not the most physical DB in the NFL. I would rather have Deangelo Hall who is more complete than Asante Samuel. Something about him just screams that he only looks good in the Pats system.

I wouldn't overpay for him. He's a good cover corner but not the most physical DB in the NFL. I would rather have Deangelo Hall who is more complete than Asante Samuel. Something about him just screams that he only looks good in the Pats system.

now is deangelo a free agent??? i loved him since vt... and wouldnt mind having him here... he would love playing for are workhorse coaches here.

i wuodlnt be surprised to see a guy like flowers big strong physical loves contact but if we go CB in FA i dont see it happening in the draft at all.

i wuodlnt be surprised to see a guy like flowers big strong physical loves contact but if we go CB in FA i dont see it happening in the draft at all.

which i dont mind, secondary looks kinda bleh all in all in the draft

Asante SAMUEL (no s on the end) takes a ton of risks and gambles all the time. He makes a lot of plays but he gives us just as many. He's not worth the money he'll demand. Marcus Trufant, however, is.

That's weird that you feel that way because this is one of the deepest corner class I've ever seen. (And I'm sure most would agree with me.)

know i agree.... i was meaning what will be around for us when our picks come up.... safeties are absent

Antonio Cromartie had a sick second half of the year including pro bowl...
Rodgers-Cromartie had a helluva senior bowl...
The Cromartie stock is booming right now!
Let's draft the kid!

Antonio Cromartie had a sick second half of the year including pro bowl...
Rodgers-Cromartie had a helluva senior bowl...
The Cromartie stock is booming right now!
Let's draft the kid!

he'd be one i'd like to get... but i highly doubt he falling out of the first round

That's weird that you feel that way because this is one of the deepest corner class I've ever seen. (And I'm sure most would agree with me.)

easily. there is so many good CB coming out that its amazing and LT's. But crappy S pool.

I think the CB from the Raiders Asomugha is the best guy on the market. He is still really young and is on the upswing. He is a big, physical bump and run guy which is what we need badly. Too ad he's most likely gonna get the dreaded franchise tag...

Asomugha, Nnamdi CB, Oakland Raiders

Back
Top Bottom