[MERGED] Asante Samuels | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED] Asante Samuels

if you could have Trufant for 1 or 2 million less would you do it?

if you could have Trufant for 1 or 2 million less would you do it?
I would, just to do to the Patriots what they've been doing to us. Hopefully when we play each other he'll get two picks and a touchdown/

Samual has never played man in the defence .you put him in man he is going to get killed.A reason the jets are in the deal as they play the same type of safety over and always give help for CB.

I dont mind us spending money on on good free agents but have no amition of making people the highest paid at thier position.

Samual has never played man in the defence .you put him in man he is going to get killed.A reason the jets are in the deal as they play the same type of safety over and always give help for CB.

Yes he has not in the NFL but good players can adapt and he may get burned at first but not for long at 10 Mill.

If we are going to screw over the Pats we should take Randy Moss from them.

Moss is either getting resigned or franchised according to pretty much all sites and sources.
Samuel would be a good pickup. I also wouldnt mind Eugene Wilson from the Pats, not a star but a good smart solid player.

Also, was hearing on ESPN that while Samuel will get a deal, it might not be as good as Clements, so we might not have to spend a massive amount.

I think Samuel is overrated. I personally dont want him but if we were to get him, I would not be disappointed. I would take Trufant over him any day and would be willing to dish out more for Trufant than for Samuel.

Samuel would be a huge pick-up. Of course his paychecks would be big too...

Samuel man-2-man I don't think so. He gambles a lot which you can't do in man-2-man coverage. Samuel is a Zone corner. Either we get Trufant or draft one.

I think Samuels is overrated. He's a product of Patriot hype to me. His dropped INT at the end of the game cost his team the super bowl. Besides, if anyone would know the holes in his game it would be Belichek. I'd rather us spend a high draft pick on a CB. It's a good draft for corners. That way he would be our guy and not tainted (a patriot).

Back
Top Bottom