MERGED: At #2 the Phins take Ronnie Brown!!! | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: At #2 the Phins take Ronnie Brown!!!

jason_taylor said:
DONT READ IF YOU DONT LIKE I HAVE MY OPPION:yell:

:lol: We all dont like you have your oppion. :lol:

Personally; I thought that with Linehan's spread offence; Edwards in the first and a quick explosive back like Arrington would be ideal. However; I feel very good about re-focusing our offence around the single most complete back in the draft. Welcome Ronnie!
P.S. To the rest of the AFC East... better get read to strap it on 'cause the Ronnie and the Fins are gonna bring it!!!!! :cooldude:

jason_taylor said:
CAN YOU READ ??? HE OWES ALOT OF MONEY AND I KNOW HE DOSNT WANT TO GO TO JAIL HE MIGHT NOT GO TO JAIL FOR THE MONEY HE OWES US BUT YOU DO GO TO JAIL FOR CHILD SUPPORT THAT IS WHY HE IS COMING BACK :shakeno:

TURN THE CAP LOCKS OFF!!!!

Ricky may come back, for what reason, money! How motivated to play football will he be? You do not know for fact anything. So far you have accused others of having no knowledge, yet you have yet to show any yourself. All experts or most had Brown teh top back. Edwards may have been BPA but not head and shoulders that you ignore a guy that was very close and adds versatility that Brown does, he is a great receiver as well as a great runner and is a SAban type guy. You really believe Saban didnt do his homework? You think you are a better talent evaluator than Nick? Your delusional if you really believe that. I understand from things in teh media wondering, but you trust a guy with sabans reputation. Until it proves wrong, which I highly doubt, you have to give the new coach time and faith. Unless you are a "I am the greatest and always right" type person, which you obviously are.

Legend in your own mind!

rickeyrunsover said:
TURN THE CAP LOCKS OFF!!!!

Ricky may come back, for what reason, money! How motivated to play football will he be? You do not know for fact anything. So far you have accused others of having no knowledge, yet you have yet to show any yourself. All experts or most had Brown teh top back. Edwards may have been BPA but not head and shoulders that you ignore a guy that was very close and adds versatility that Brown does, he is a great receiver as well as a great runner and is a SAban type guy. You really believe Saban didnt do his homework? You think you are a better talent evaluator than Nick? Your delusional if you really believe that. I understand from things in teh media wondering, but you trust a guy with sabans reputation. Until it proves wrong, which I highly doubt, you have to give the new coach time and faith. Unless you are a "I am the greatest and always right" type person, which you obviously are.

Legend in your own mind!

I GUESS IM JUST TIRED OF WATCHING US NOT WIN THE BIG GAME (SB) SORRY GUYS IM TRYING TO COOL OFF THIS HOT HEAD OF MINE

jason_taylor said:
I GUESS IM JUST TIRED OF WATCHING US NOT WIN THE BIG GAME (SB) SORRY GUYS IM TRYING TO COOL OFF THIS HOT HEAD OF MINE
Try turning off the caps would be a good start.

For all you people that are disappointed in this pick(like I am) this is still the Phins guys. We have to trust Saban, he knows what is best for this team better than anyone of us. Saban believed that Brown was the BPA and he picked him. jason_taylor you got to chill out man, give saban the benefit of the doubt. I'm just as passionate as you are, but your anger is causing you to post some crappy things on here and it's making you look bad. Our team will be better, you'll see.

NOTE: I never thought one pick could devide us like this or cause such negative emotion.

With 3 RBs taken in the top 5 the demand for Henry just went up.

Thanks for helping us out.

If this is the emotion that was shown for actually addressing a position in need, I wonder how people reacted when we got Jamar Fletcher.

just to prove everyone wrong, brown did bring his family up, while smiling.

clear.gif
http://images.sportsline.com/u/ap/photos/NYML114042313_lower.jpg

Dolphin1184 said:
If this is the emotion that was shown for actually addressing a position in need, I wonder how people reacted when we got Jamar Fletcher.

I did a lot of screaming and if memory serves me correctly i broke something

Back
Top Bottom