MERGED: At #2 the Phins take Ronnie Brown!!! | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: At #2 the Phins take Ronnie Brown!!!

Nublar7 said:
:lol: opps. I actually didn't get much sleep last night.

do you ever? i run a sleep lab - maybe i should make you an appointment :D

CanadaPhinsFan said:
It's kind of like negotiating to put the gun down lol. I think he's going to be ok.

JT, we all understand the agrivation of losing. And we're all passionate about the Dolphins or we wouldn't be here.
You just lost it a little. It like in one of those disaster movies when one of the characters starts freaking out saying "we're going to die!!" until somebody slaps them.
I have a good feeling about things with Nick running the show. Hang in there our day is coming again soon.

Crisis said:
With 3 RBs taken in the top 5 the demand for Henry just went up.

Thanks for helping us out.
:lolcry:
Yeah I am sure that was the very first thought that ran through the brain trust in the Dolphins war room!!!
:shakeno:

Marino1983

emjai said:
oh yea baby! check out brown decked out in dolphins uni breakin takeo spikes!

rbrown_sandiego_large-1.jpg
Excellent.....
Probably will be a normal happening to Taco51 against the Phins.....
:roflmao:

Marino1983

Shifty187 said:

just hope hes not a bust like some other high profile RB's in the past. I would have preferred Benson but thats water under the bridge now...

jason_taylor said:
BENSON AND EDWARDS IS TWICE THE PLAYER THAT BROWN IS AND THEY WILL PROVE IT JUST WAIT AND SEE :yell:

i think so too, more so of benson. I really thought saban would have taken Edwards to trade down...

Back
Top Bottom