MERGED: At #2 the Phins take Ronnie Brown!!! | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: At #2 the Phins take Ronnie Brown!!!

jason_taylor said:
I GUESS IM JUST TIRED OF WATCHING US NOT WIN THE BIG GAME (SB) SORRY GUYS IM TRYING TO COOL OFF THIS HOT HEAD OF MINE

Everyone here is frustrated by the lack of success. We all want to win. But Saban was the guy most wanted, has great rputation for evaluating talent. He should be given teh benefit of teh doubt. Look at what Brown brings instead of loking what we missed out on. The ground game or lack thereof was a huge contributor of our failure last year. Defenses cared less if we ran teh ball, never schemed for it and didnt respect it. Awful position for an inexperienced qb behind a weak o-line. Brown can run, can catch and can block, he immediately becomes a playmaker, something Saban has said all along he wanted.

finmann said:
For all you people that are disappointed in this pick(like I am) this is still the Phins guys. We have to trust Saban, he knows what is best for this team better than anyone of us. Saban believed that Brown was the BPA and he picked him. jason_taylor you got to chill out man, give saban the benefit of the doubt. I'm just as passionate as you are, but your anger is causing you to post some crappy things on here and it's making you look bad. Our team will be better, you'll see.

NOTE: I never thought one pick could devide us like this or cause such negative emotion.

sorry man i love my team and i was just mad i dont wish nothing bad on them but i want them to be the best they can be i have followed them since david woodley era and have not seen them win a sb but i appolagize for what i said i was just wanting the best for this team

jason_taylor said:
NO LOVE LOSS BUT YOU ARE THE ONE WE NO FOOTBALL KNOWLEDGE:yell:

I have had enough from you please SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even if you did not like the pick have some disappointment but stop melting down! GROW UP!!!!!!!!!!

Get over yourself no one cares how upset you are!!!!! Go beat your wife and kids and become a JETS fan.

clear.gif

Regardless, we got an amazing all around back that has speed and size.

korl68 said:
I have had enough from you please SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even if you did not like the pick have some disappointment but stop melting down! GROW UP!!!!!!!!!!

Get over yourself no one cares how upset you are!!!!! Go beat your wife and kids and become a JETS fan.

Don't give up hope. He turned his Caps lock off.

This was a great pick! I was going to be ok with selecting Edwards, but I went estatic when we choose Brown. Folks, we finally got a REAL replacement for Ricky Williams. Great pick Saban! :D

Nublar7 said:
This was a great pick! I was going to be ok with selecting Edwards, but I went estatic when we choose Brown. Folks, we finally got a REAL replacement for Ronnie Brown. Great pick Saban! :D

nub - we replaced ronnie brown with ronnie brown? get some sleep :D

jason_taylor said:
sorry man i love my team and i was just mad i dont wish nothing bad on them but i want them to be the best they can be i have followed them since david woodley era and have not seen them win a sb but i appolagize for what i said i was just wanting the best for this team

Apology accepted brother.

jason_taylor said:
NO LOVE LOSS BUT YOU ARE THE ONE WE NO FOOTBALL KNOWLEDGE:yell:

No knowledge huh? Well lets take a look at Linehan's system. The three backs he had last year, that were very productive, do not half the skill that Ronnie Brown has. In that system the back will be so important in the receiving game. Lets talk about Benson. The guy had close so many carries in college many feel he he has been beaten up. Lets talk about his hands, oh yeah thats right, no one has talked about his hands, thats because he doesnt have any! Benson fit the Wanny system of old........not the up the field tempo we will have in place this year. Now let's talk Edwards.....He ran a 4.54 40 and has been critisized for having lack of concentration and dropping passes. Chris Chambers runs that same speed and has MUCH better hands than Edwards. Chambers can do anything Edwards can, and he has already proven his character. Edwards will be a good pick for Cleveland, but to say we needed WR more than RB, that just proves you have no clue and not to back Saban, a coach that has scouted the SEC for the 5-6 years, again you have no clue!!!!!!!!!!:fire: :yell: :fire: :yell: :fire: :yell:

Back
Top Bottom