Merged: Bills Sign Milloy / So what are the Bills' cap #'s like NOW with Lawyer in? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Bills Sign Milloy / So what are the Bills' cap #'s like NOW with Lawyer in?

Without resorting to smack, justafan has a very valid point. Either you can make projections about what might happen to a team based on personnel or you can't. It is inconsistent to project Buffalo's offence will be less effective based on personnel changes and in the same sentence claim that it is invalid to project that there are likely to be improvements in the defence because of personnel changes

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

Is that a frightened child I hear?...thought so:lol:

Are you taking bong rips again? Where do you get this ****?

Originally posted by justafan

Let's see our D isn't proven and yet you can already tell that our O declined? Go back in the Dunce corner and sit beside Zachseau who's waiting for you.

With the loss of Price I would imagine..so yes.

Your "awesome" #2 Reed is fighting for his job against Shaw, isn't he?

Originally posted by TigerJ
Without resorting to smack, justafan has a very valid point. Either you can make projections about what might happen to a team based on personnel or you can't. It is inconsistent to project Buffalo's offence will be less effective based on personnel changes and in the same sentence claim that it is invalid to project that there are likely to be improvements in the defence because of personnel changes

Thing is you guys brought in like 5 new guys. It takes time to learn the scheme, it takes time to gel, it just takes time, and sometimes it doesn't work. Now I must go back to sippin on mah bottle :friday:

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX

With the loss of Price I would imagine..so yes.

Your "awesome" #2 Reed is fighting for his job against Shaw, isn't he?

But you can tell that Spikes , Posey and Adams is unproven? :lol:

So tell me this, based on your logic, how does a team that cannot play away games, missed the playoffs go to no.3 in the AFC?

BTW, don't forget, they haven't proven anything. What makes you think your O is also improved? Derrius has proven squat and so has Chambers. The only thing proven on your O is your OL and RW and see how far that go you last year.

Let's see you Spin yourself out of that.

So tell me this, based on your logic, how does a team that cannot play away games, missed the playoffs go to no.3 in the AFC?

BTW, don't forget, they haven't proven anything. What makes you think your O is also improved? Derrius has proven squat and so has Chambers. The only thing proven on your O is your OL and RW and see how far that go you last year.

But, by the same logic, why do you think you have improved by 2 to 3 games?

Originally posted by zachseau13

But, by the same logic, why do you think you have improved by 2 to 3 games?

We will sweep the jets. :D That was easy.

You got it. Give it a rest man..Adams ****ing isn't ****. You also know deep down if Jay hadn't of gotten hurt we would have clinched the division (its speculation, but not out of the question the way we wre playing) and not even had to worry about it for the most part. You know this as well as anyone else. Lucas played a big part in our downfall last year, and when Jay was rushed back in he just couldn't perform (he's no Mcnabb or Mcnair). CC proved his rookie year he does have the potential to be something special, and what I've seen out of DT in Washington for his limited playing time puts ease to my mind. IMO it takes a lot longer for a bunch of D players to get down the scheme and gel then it does 2 recievers who know Norvs offense.

You and CW are the experts at spinning **** around.

We will sweep the jets. :D That was easy.

Why will you sweep the Jets?

They beat your *** last year and your additions are unproven.

By your logic you are still the last place team and a hypocrite for forecasting a 2-3 game improvement

Sometimes it doesn't work. Sometimes it does. Except for Milloy, however, all these guys have been here for the entire training camp, and minicamps, and had the playbook long before that.

Last year, Buffalo made a huge change by bringing in Bledsoe, two new offensive linemen, including a rookie, and played four offensive linemen at new positions. The playbook was changed completely because Buffalo brought in a new OC Gilbride, and scrapped the west coast offence that hadn't worked the year before, yet Buffalo came out at the start of the year on fire on offence. The fact that they cooled down later in the season had nothing to do with the ability of new players and new system to integrate, and more to do with the fact that late season weather is more difficult for the deep passing game and defensive coordinators learned that Buffalo's offence was not capable of the consistency necessary to sustain long drives when the deep pass was taken away. That was Gilbride's shortcoming last year. He didn't anticipate that happening.

Conventional wisdom is that early in preseason defences are ahead of offences. The rationale for that is it takes more time to grasp the complexities of the offence and timing issues between players are more critical for the offence. In theory that would suggest it should be easier for defences to get new players integrated than for offences to do the same.

Among the newcomers in Buffalo's defence, all four starters, are seasoned veterans. They won't be dealing with rookie jitters and probably will have an easier time integrating than rookies would.

Last edited by a moderator:

Why will you sweep the Jets?

They beat your *** last year and your additions are unproven.

By your logic you are still the last place team and a hypocrite for forecasting a 2-3 game improvement

They lost Morton who beat us the first game and they lost Chad as well. :D Call me what you want. You've already expossed youself to be a homer and a biased finfan . Your credibilty is shot.

I just bet you and you keep avoiding the bet. I asked you to back-up your saying the fins are the best and instead you avoid it by calling me a hypocrite. :lol: Sorry Zach, we all know you post out of your a$$.

Read any ESPN articles, lately?

Hypocrite Justa who claims that one player can not cost a team a game say this

"They lost Morton who beat us the first game""

Hypocrite Justa also says if you project your team to improve then you are a homer while he projects the Jills to go from consecutive last place finishes to 10-6 to 11-5

Get your stories straight pathetic jilly.

Still waiting for that defense of Winfield.......

Hypocrite Justa who claims that one player can not cost a team a game say this

"They lost Morton who beat us the first game""

Hypocrite Justa also says if you project your team to improve then you are a homer while he projects the Jills to go from consecutive last place finishes to 10-6 to 11-5

Get your stories straight pathetic jilly.

Still waiting for that defense of Winfield.......

Whether you accept my defense on Winfield or not is not my problem. Defend your picking the fins as the no. 1. You never defended that before.

Take my bet. Will you accept my bet that the fins will not win the sb?

Back
Top Bottom