Merged: Bills Sign Milloy / So what are the Bills' cap #'s like NOW with Lawyer in? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Bills Sign Milloy / So what are the Bills' cap #'s like NOW with Lawyer in?

Originally posted by zachseau13
You haven't offered a defense of Winfield

In other words "you will not accept the bet" Thought so. Outsmacked and proven to post out of his A$$ like always. :lol:

Can't back up your confidence in Winfield?
backup your confidence in madison...and don't forget the 2 videos in the smack forum:roflmao:

I didn't make any statement concerning Madison.

Your life partner Justa said that he is "confident" in Winfield.

Why, don't you ever read the threads before you post?

I didn't make any statement concerning Madison.

Your life partner Justa said that he is "confident" in Winfield.

Why, don't you ever read the threads before you post?
why do you always set yourself up for a beating?...then disappear for two weeks and come back again?...lol, time to go hiding again..you're hopping back and forth between the afc east and smack forum and getting torn up in both:lol:

It's useless CW. Zachseau is as confident as the French. Can't back up his big words. a proven homer for everyone to see. He chickened out and stuck his head up his a$$ again. As usual.

What does this have to do with anything that is being posted on this thread?

Are you ever capable of contributing a reasoned argument concerning football?

Or, is it always unrelated, sophomoric, one-liners?

What does this have to do with anything that is being posted on this thread?

Are you ever capable of contributing a reasoned argument concerning football?

Or, is it always unrelated, sophomoric, one-liners?
you are as biased as it gets..that's why you won't see us conversing in a reasoned argument with you...are you that dense not to see that?

I have never seen you making a reasoned argument with anyone, nor have you ever added value to a single thread with your inane posts.

Post something about football.

Anything.

I have never seen you making a reasoned argument with anyone, nor have you ever added value to a single thread with your inane posts.

Post something about football.

Anything.
oh yeah?...many dolfans on this forum would differ

Back
Top Bottom