Merged:Booker and Andersen would make us legit/ Anderson will be a Fin... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:Booker and Andersen would make us legit/ Anderson will be a Fin...

strong13

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Booker and Andersen would make us legit contenders

If the fins were to pry away Mike andersen away from the crowded backfield of the broncos and Booker is the real deal look out!!!!. With a top 5 defense and steady offense that moves the chains, the fins could realy have something. Lets hope we get the right back in there and not james jackson.
go fins
go noles
whats up jamie

strong13 said:
If the fins were to pry away Mike andersen away from the crowded backfield of the broncos and Booker is the real deal look out!!!!. With a top 5 defense and steady offense that moves the chains, the fins could realy have something. Lets hope we get the right back in there and not james jackson.
go fins
go noles
whats up jamie

Forget about Anderson, he is a HUGE pothead. I believe he is one joint away from a year suspension. Thanks, but no thanks.

Yea its just a possitive thought we can still do this if they can figure the line out hopefully mcintosh will save us

Either way...with whoever is in the backfield, one thing is for sure...They may not be very good now, but sometime during the season, probably the middle, this group is definately gonna find some kind of rhythm and get on a roll...Maybe when Macintosh returns, or maybe after a few games, but eventually it'll come. And when it does, hopefully we can ride that wave wherever it'll take us.

Ok we will never be a top 5 offense unless we get a Peyton Manning type player, lets get that straight. We have a bunch of WR but no QB. Our only hope is defense and that will make or break us. If our D plays well we have a solid chance at pulling a Baltimore Ravens type season. Defense is OUR ONLY CHANCE AT WINNING. FORGET ABOUT OFFENSE THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!

ptmn said:
FORGET ABOUT OFFENSE THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!

i'm not sold on the defense. aging, lost a key pass rusher who will be even more important this year since the crackdown on CB's. the offense is downright AWFUL. except for maybe the cardinals, i can't think of any other offense i wouldn't trade for?

InMyChambers said:
i'm not sold on the defense. aging, lost a key pass rusher who will be even more important this year since the crackdown on CB's. the offense is downright AWFUL. except for maybe the cardinals, i can't think of any other offense i wouldn't trade for?
chicago :D

InMyChambers said:
:fire: Dude, I guess you better not watch the games then, huh?
Or maybe jump on someone else's bandwagon. Yeah, that's what I thought.;)

InMyChambers said:
Cmon, what about Chicago, best wideout = David Terrell (loser), RB = recycled Jones and A-Train (mediocre at best), QB = grossman (HA! one step above Kordell)
then there's Dallas, wideouts = T Glenn & Keshawn (not as good Chambers & Booker), QB = Testicleverde (washed up), RB = George (so old, just an average back). Now Henson and J Jones have potential, but have yet to show anything and are a year away from being more productive.

I've been a Dolphin fan since the early 70's and I hate to say it but this may very well be the worst team in the history of the Fish.

The 'D' was ranked 10th last year and got softer with the Wade trade.
The 'O" will be flat awful, a so-so line, no running backs and 2 backup QBs trying to become starters.

I try to be optimistic but the Pats got better, Buffalo got better and the Jets have a healthy Pennington. I give us 4-12 and last in the division.

Don't look at this team thru rose colored glasses, they're bottom feeders this year. I'd like to be proved wrong but I just don't see it.

Grumpy said:
I've been a Dolphin fan since the early 70's and I hate to say it but this may very well be the worst team in the history of the Fish.

The 'O" will be flat awful, a so-so line, no running backs and 2 backup QBs trying to become starters.

I try to be optimistic but the Pats got better, Buffalo got better and the Jets have a healthy Pennington. I give us 4-12 and last in the division.

Don't look at this team thru rose colored glasses, they're bottom feeders this year. I'd like to be proved wrong but I just don't see it.
WOW!!:shakeno:

Grumpy said:

Wow, what a 1st post too!

Back
Top Bottom