Merged:Booker and Andersen would make us legit/ Anderson will be a Fin... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:Booker and Andersen would make us legit/ Anderson will be a Fin...

Also, the really sad part is you sat on this since the 24th of August just....waiting...hoping that this would happen so you could be right.

:shakeno:

eltos_lightfoot said:
Also, the really sad part is you sat on this since the 24th of August just....waiting...hoping that this would happen so you could be right.

:shakeno:
The really sad part is even if the Dolphins would have won today, he would have waited until his last days to be right.

The most overrated thing in professional sports is the results of opening day of the NFL season, year after year.
You may end up being right in the end, but the first game proves nothing.

How do you know? I don't claim to know how good he would be here, but who's to say Lamar Gordon isn't as good if not better? Give him a chance to learn the playbook and get some practice in. Patience is key here. Learn it

Soory if this was said, but Anderson is hurt, may be out for the year, so give it a rest!

rafael said:
Thank you! I saw that comment by Grumpy trying to equate fantasy stars and success and thought it was the most misinformed piece of tripe I'd seen in a while.

How's it look now at 0-4 ???

Back
Top Bottom