Merged:Booker and Andersen would make us legit/ Anderson will be a Fin... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:Booker and Andersen would make us legit/ Anderson will be a Fin...

possibly but I have a strong huntch that anderson will be in aqua within the next week or 2

EIGHT TO 10 OPTIONS

Spielman would not say if the team discussed trading Ogunleye for any running backs. He said he is considering running backs from other teams and has focused on eight to 10.
link

....just wait.

thanks infinsible!! im telling you guys anderson will be here sooner than you think

M. Anderson will not be a Phin

I was in the middle of posting this when the thread dissappeared, so here is my take on the Anderson stuff:

Mike Anderson has failed a few drug tests. He was suspended for 4 games last year due to what Anderson called "second-hand smoke"- yeah right. Anyway, in order to be suspended he must have already been tested positive and enrolled in the NFL substance abuse program. I don't see how Spielman will sign Anderson after what happened with Ricky, regardless of salad's guarantee (which we can put as much faith in as Section 126's reports :) )

Maybe this will get buried somewhere, but I think it is important that we all know that Anderson has been in the NFL drug program and should NOT be a Phin at any time in the future.

salsa said:
thanks infinsible!! im telling you guys anderson will be here sooner than you think
ill take him nothing a little masking agent cant help:roflmao:

Drfletcherdc said:
Grumpy

How can you take one preseason game and predict the entire season? Based on this weeks preseason game, Miami, Indy and New England will be fighting for the first overall draft pick. Cincy and the Jets will be in the AFC championship game. Now doesn't that sound silly. It doesn't matter that the Skins took this as a real game and game planned. It doesn't matter the fact that almost half of our starters were not even in the game. It doesn't matter that we played all the people who will be cut the entire second half. We respect your opinion, but come on.

BINGO ... is what I think exactly .... let the season start and lets see how we do against Titans and then lets start talking about season predictions.

Sorry, just saw the one thread by salad and no one posted in that thread regarding his pot smoking habit.

I figure the O-Line will Gel together sooner than later ... at the worst when Big Mac returns. I also have a gut feeling that Anderson is coming to Miami which is why I drafted him in my Fantasy League, figure if it does come to be then I found me a great sleeper.

Grumpy said:
No, because Travis Minor is averaging 1.2 yards per carry and he's the starting back, the #1 receiver is out for the year, Ricky Williams retired (it was in all the papers), the offensive line is patchwork at best. The defense that was ranked 10th last year is a year older and the defensive MVP just got traded for an average WR. Wannstadt is lousy as a head coach, I always thought he got a bad rap in Chicago but now I'm convinced otherwise. You have two backup QBs trying to act like starters. Need I go on?

Meanwhile, the Super Bowl champs and division rivals signed Corey Dillion and just getting better.

When I joined I didn't realize this was the sunshine and Rose colored glasses Dolphins forum. If I'm wrong, no one will be happier than me.

I feel your pain dude. Don't worry about telling it how you see it here. For some, we could take walkups and start the season opener and they still will proclaim Miami will be in the superbowl.

It just doesn't look good for our beloved Dolphins this year.

I am, I think, objective and realistic about our team, and I don't think they will make the playoffs this season, but to say this will be the worst Dolphins team in our history is nonsense, pure and simple.

Rick 1966 said:
is nonsense, pure and simple.

I wouldnt call it nonsense, I would call it one man's opinion and thats all.. I happen to agree with Grumpy and I admire him for stating his point of view.

Since they do play the games on the football fields and not on paper, NOBODY knows how well the team will do.. there is the potiential for greatness and there is the potiential for failure...

considering Edge will be a fin next season the only way we acquire a RB should be from the waiver wire just my opinion because I want us to have these two 3rds (and the rest of our picks) going into the draft.

Back
Top Bottom