Merged:Booker and Andersen would make us legit/ Anderson will be a Fin... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:Booker and Andersen would make us legit/ Anderson will be a Fin...

Wouldn't mind getting Anderson. I don't know exactly how anyone can legitimately think Booker is going to help this team other than supplying a warm body with slightly above average talent. He certainly wasn't, in my opinion, worth giving up O-Gun. Looks like the Bears might end up giving Ole Wanny a little payback with this trade. They are far better off with O-Gun than the Fins are with Booker (IMHO). Booker isn't bad, he just doesn't make up for the talent lost with O-Gun gone.

He was in an audition. But for the dolphins, eagles, and cards. I hope we don't trade him for a 4th or below.

salsa said:
Notice how speilman keeps saying "just wait" when reporters ask him anything about the runningback situation.. look for a big move this coming week after we play tampa

I really would hope you're right but the truth is I don't want to get my hopes up for nothing. The truth is this is all speculation up to this point!

I would say this would be attempting to make something good out of a bad situation (rb situation). Mike Anderson is a proven back that can be a decent runner for us.

RS said that???

thats sound very pretty to me :D

[]´s
God Bless Us!!!

Anderson will be a fin... and I'll welcome him with open arms... we only need hmi for this year.. next year the edge will be coming home.... and with anderson,feeley,chambers,booker, and a healthy boston come late november, we are in prime position to go all the way this year...... JUST WATCH

Man I hope your right. I just hope if he does come here RW lets him have all his Gold Seal so he can test negative when they test him. As long as he runs for 100+ a game, I would smoke one with him.....as long as he doesn't admit he is doing it to the public......I would hate for my mom to find out lol.

Drfletcherdc said:
Grumpy

How can you take one preseason game and predict the entire season? Based on this weeks preseason game, Miami, Indy and New England will be fighting for the first overall draft pick. Cincy and the Jets will be in the AFC championship game. Now doesn't that sound silly. It doesn't matter that the Skins took this as a real game and game planned. It doesn't matter the fact that almost half of our starters were not even in the game. It doesn't matter that we played all the people who will be cut the entire second half. We respect your opinion, but come on.
If I'm wrong I'll be happy to eat some Crow. Someone tell me where the Dolphins improved from last year and their 10-6, missed the playoffs performance?

One way or the other, I want something to happen already. The suspense is killing me! I say that tongue firmly planted in cheek because I don't wan't them to make a move that is considered a reach.

As in the words of Rick Speilman..... "JUST WAIT"..... I have a great deal of confidence in rick and im sure he has something brewing.... "JUST WAIT" guys "JUST WAIT"

Grumpy said:
I've been a Dolphin fan since the early 70's and I hate to say it but this may very well be the worst team in the history of the Fish.

The 'D' was ranked 10th last year and got softer with the Wade trade.
The 'O" will be flat awful, a so-so line, no running backs and 2 backup QBs trying to become starters.

I try to be optimistic but the Pats got better, Buffalo got better and the Jets have a healthy Pennington. I give us 4-12 and last in the division.

Don't look at this team thru rose colored glasses, they're bottom feeders this year. I'd like to be proved wrong but I just don't see it.
guess you will live up to your name are you a dolphin fan?

salsa said:
As in the words of Rick Speilman..... "JUST WAIT"..... I have a great deal of confidence in rick and im sure he has something brewing.... "JUST WAIT" guys "JUST WAIT"

Where is it written that he told the media "just wait"? I'm not refuting your point I just never remember seeing it. Do you have a link?

Grumpy said:
If I'm wrong I'll be happy to eat some Crow. Someone tell me where the Dolphins improved from last year and their 10-6, missed the playoffs performance?
wide reciever, o-line as odd as it seems, and lots of young talent on d-fense, possibly even quarter back but that is yet to be seen

It was about a week or so again I cant remember where... But he did say that.. A reporter had asked him what he plans to do about the running back situation and he said "just wait were monitoring a few situations very closely" I remember him saying those words exactly

salsa said:
It was about a week or so again I cant remember where... But he did say that.. A reporter had asked him what he plans to do about the running back situation and he said "just wait were monitoring a few situations very closely" I remember him saying those words exactly

Do you think that the "Just wait" comment had something to do with the fact that the phins were looking to trade O-Gun for A-Train and Booker? If it was said a week ago I'm sure he was referring to the O-Gun deal but we got an pro-bowl WR and not a RB.

Back
Top Bottom