Merged:Booker and Andersen would make us legit/ Anderson will be a Fin... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:Booker and Andersen would make us legit/ Anderson will be a Fin...

Grumpy said:
I've been a Dolphin fan since the early 70's and I hate to say it but this may very well be the worst team in the history of the Fish.

The 'D' was ranked 10th last year and got softer with the Wade trade.
The 'O" will be flat awful, a so-so line, no running backs and 2 backup QBs trying to become starters.

I try to be optimistic but the Pats got better, Buffalo got better and the Jets have a healthy Pennington. I give us 4-12 and last in the division.

Don't look at this team thru rose colored glasses, they're bottom feeders this year. I'd like to be proved wrong but I just don't see it.
The name says it all

Grumpy said:
I've been a Dolphin fan since the early 70's and I hate to say it but this may very well be the worst team in the history of the Fish.

The 'D' was ranked 10th last year and got softer with the Wade trade.
The 'O" will be flat awful, a so-so line, no running backs and 2 backup QBs trying to become starters.

I try to be optimistic but the Pats got better, Buffalo got better and the Jets have a healthy Pennington. I give us 4-12 and last in the division.

Don't look at this team thru rose colored glasses, they're bottom feeders this year. I'd like to be proved wrong but I just don't see it.

Well at least your name suits you :shakeno:

Grumpy said:
looks like a JETS fan has found his way onto our board. to be fooled fellas

Spray Mucus said:
looks like a JETS fan has found his way onto our board. to be fooled fellas
Nope, not a Jets fan. The Fish all the way but this year will be painful. I'd be happy to eat my words but I really don't think so. That 17-0 loss to the Skins is a preview of things to come.

A fairly good look at a team is how many players are picked up from each team in a fantasy draft. It gives you an opinion from the 10 teams (in our case) how everyone thinks the team will do offensively. It was flat out pityful for the Dolphins players. Everyone with the exception of Chambers was at the bottom.

Grumpy said:
Nope, not a Jets fan. The Fish all the way but this year will be painful. I'd be happy to eat my words but I really don't think so. That 17-0 loss to the Skins is a preview of things to come.

beacause we really try to pull out all the stops in our second presason game..

Mindwarp said:
beacause we really try to pull out all the stops in our second presason game..
No, because Travis Minor is averaging 1.2 yards per carry and he's the starting back, the #1 receiver is out for the year, Ricky Williams retired (it was in all the papers), the offensive line is patchwork at best. The defense that was ranked 10th last year is a year older and the defensive MVP just got traded for an average WR. Wannstadt is lousy as a head coach, I always thought he got a bad rap in Chicago but now I'm convinced otherwise. You have two backup QBs trying to act like starters. Need I go on?

Meanwhile, the Super Bowl champs and division rivals signed Corey Dillion and just getting better.

When I joined I didn't realize this was the sunshine and Rose colored glasses Dolphins forum. If I'm wrong, no one will be happier than me.

He carried 21 times for 120 yds against the seahawks on sat... and most people suggest that that was his audition for miami...

Grumpy

How can you take one preseason game and predict the entire season? Based on this weeks preseason game, Miami, Indy and New England will be fighting for the first overall draft pick. Cincy and the Jets will be in the AFC championship game. Now doesn't that sound silly. It doesn't matter that the Skins took this as a real game and game planned. It doesn't matter the fact that almost half of our starters were not even in the game. It doesn't matter that we played all the people who will be cut the entire second half. We respect your opinion, but come on.

Notice how speilman keeps saying "just wait" when reporters ask him anything about the runningback situation.. look for a big move this coming week after we play tampa

He's not worth a 3rd round pick though because he's only a short term solution.

Back
Top Bottom