Merged: Brady Quinn | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Brady Quinn

I'd give up our 2006 and 2007 first-round picks to get him...

Blitz said:
I'd give up our 2006 and 2007 first-round picks to get him...

i would too.

probably would take 2006 1st round pick, 2007 first round pick, 2006/2007 3 or 4th round pick.

I say a this years first next years first and a 4th the next.

wow... I am not so sure we would need to spend that much. There are very few teams ahead of us (in the draft - thus worse than us) that really need a QB. If Quinn comes out, then there will be three really good Qb's out there. I would bet ONE of them would fall to us. -The third being Cutler... I personally would be happy with any of the three.

kastofsna120 said:
probably, but whatever

Not "probably, but whatever". If he fits the system better he is the better QB for us, hell, he is a better QB than Leinart period, not even taking into consideration our system. This is why your posts hold no validity, because you just sit there and say "wahtever" or "because I say so" or think that no matter what you are right, yet you never present facts or examples to back it up, it's alway "if you don't agree you are wrong" even though I have seen many people call you out and prove you wrong before, and mysteriously you never have nything else to say in that topic when you are proven wrong.

Agent51 said:
Not "probably, but whatever". If he fits the system better he is the better QB for us, hell, he is a better QB than Leinart period, not even taking into consideration our system. This is why your posts hold no validity, because you just sit there and say "wahtever" or "because I say so" or think that no matter what you are right, yet you never present facts or examples to back it up, it's alway "if you don't agree you are wrong" even though I have seen many people call you out and prove you wrong before, and mysteriously you never have nything else to say in that topic when you are proven wrong.
:lol: what are you talking about? i like quinn. i'll take him over anyone (except leinart). the "whatever" comment was that i don't really care if he fits the system better than leinart, i'll take both. i always admit when i'm wrong (which is pretty rare), and i certainly don't stop talking in a thread because i am wrong

kastofsna120 said:
:lol: what are you talking about? i like quinn. i'll take him over anyone (except leinart). the "whatever" comment was that i don't really care if he fits the system better than leinart, i'll take both. i always admit when i'm wrong (which is pretty rare), and i certainly don't stop talking in a thread because i am wrong

It just makes NO sense, you would take Leinart over Quinn, even though Quinn fits better, because you LIKE him better? If that were the case then I'd have the whole Texas Longhorns team be the Dolphins, since they are my favorite team. I know that can't happen, mainly because that would be so outrageously insane, lol, but also because all the players on Texas aren't the best at their positions. I want what's best for the Dolphins. If that player happens to be a Longhorn then of course that makes me very happy, but if not, that's ok too because I know we got the better player. The Quinn case would work out for me if we get him because he is my current favorite college QB AND I think he is the best, lol. Still, in most cases we shouldn';t want a player because we like him better, we should want a player that will best help the team.

kizzaboo said:
if he declares and if we are not in position to draft him, do you move up? If the organization is high on him and really feel he would be our best bet to grab our QB of the future I say yes.. even if that includes another 1st.

No because Vince Young is available, and you trade up to get young if you have to

Alex22 said:
No because Vince Young is available, and you trade up to get young if you have to

I would trade up for Quinn before Young. I'd also be willing to give up MORE for Quinn than I would Young

kizzaboo said:
if he declares and if we are not in position to draft him, do you move up? If the organization is high on him and really feel he would be our best bet to grab our QB of the future I say yes.. even if that includes another 1st.
We've given up too many first round picks in the past five years. The last thing we need to do is give up another, even if Quinn is the second coming of Tom Brady. There are other means of getting a fine QB.

Agent51 said:
It just makes NO sense, you would take Leinart over Quinn, even though Quinn fits better, because you LIKE him better? If that were the case then I'd have the whole Texas Longhorns team be the Dolphins, since they are my favorite team. I know that can't happen, mainly because that would be so outrageously insane, lol, but also because all the players on Texas aren't the best at their positions. I want what's best for the Dolphins. If that player happens to be a Longhorn then of course that makes me very happy, but if not, that's ok too because I know we got the better player. The Quinn case would work out for me if we get him because he is my current favorite college QB AND I think he is the best, lol. Still, in most cases we shouldn';t want a player because we like him better, we should want a player that will best help the team.

Yes we should want a player that is best to help the team

even if we all dont agree on who that guy is we can all agree we want the guy that will make us a contender in the future

Back
Top Bottom