Merged: Brady Quinn | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Brady Quinn

Good, no more speculation. He should stay. He's not quite a #1 this draft, but could be in the next draft.

I'm not saying he won't stay but I wouldn't be surprised if he made that announcement just to avoid having to answer the question all week. things change quick and until the deadline passes I don't believe anything these guys say.

Brady Quinn

Brady QUinn will be playing in a few and I think if the Irish win this game he declares,I dont see him staying this year and remember the dolphins have been scouting him since midseason.

He's not declaring. He's already said that he's not declaring, because he wants the opportunity to come back and compete for a national championship as well as being the odds on favorite to be the #1 overall pick next year.

Brady Quinn auditioning on ABC now.

All I can say about this kid is that he already looks like a Miami Dolphin so Marinoesque.
I hope somewhere somehow down the line we get this kid under center. Just heard him in an interview snippet talking about what he has been able to accomplish and recognize being a QB for Weis, and they just scored on Ohio.

Boy does he have an arm. He almost got "the shark" on the first play and that was a perfect pass. I rly like him. He isnt declaring tho, rgiht?

He looked good the first drive, especially when you score a TD on it..let's watch some more..but with Wise as the coach, I will enjoy the maturity and know how coming from a program with that coach.

Back
Top Bottom