Merged: Breaking News: Jason Taylor agrees to play for Jets | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Breaking News: Jason Taylor agrees to play for Jets

TBH I wouldn't mind too much because he's going to be 36 and hasn't been really good since like 2006. A bit pissed he would go to the jets though. At least Zach thomas had morals and didn't go to a hated division rival.

Adam Shefter reports on twitter.

Jason Taylor is a JET

There goes my #99 jersey into the fireplace. Going to use some lighter fluid on it. You crapped on us JT, and that's all I got to say.

The great thing about it.. the JET fans all HATE him. The can smell a phony a mile away.

You better play lights out JT, or it's going to be a long long year.

LOL @ the locked thread... wow they really payed the dude... 15 sacks? ROFL we'll see Jason, hope the injury bug doesn't bite you again.

and LOL at the analyst saying how great JT is.. u know damn right if we re-signed him its a ticker on the bottom and thats it. Holt is a patriot as well, gay.

I've heard of fair weather fans, but JT's a fair weather player.

How pathetic. :ponder:

Sucks he is playing for our biggest rival but he has a family and has to make a living. I do not fault him for that. I wonder if he had any other teams to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom