Merged: Breaking News: Jason Taylor agrees to play for Jets | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Breaking News: Jason Taylor agrees to play for Jets

oh well.... the guy wanted to play. I can't be mad at him.
we'll see him on opening night. I'll miss him, but he's now the enemy.

seriously, no retiring a fin. I dont want to see a one day contract for him. And when he comes down here I hope we boo the hell out of him and chant "traitor". Piece of sh*t

Another move that will backfire on the Jets. I predict that JT won't get a single sack on Henne.

There goes my #99 jersey into the fireplace. Going to use some lighter fluid on it. You crapped on us JT, and that's all I got to say.

I shall be burning mine in effigy in front of my house.

The man is dead to me.

This is something I never thought I would see. He's a Jet so I'll root for him, hopefully we can get him a ring and really rub the salt in the wound:lol:

I am really disappointed in JT.
Don't come with the whole NFL is a business ****.
You don't talk **** about a team for a decade, and hate them with total passion, and then go and join them.

Just thinking back a few years... did any of us EVER think it would be possible that Pennington would be a Dolphin and JT a Jet????????? :lol:

Twilight zone.

I hope Jake Long pile drives JT into the turf and kicks him in the nads.

i hope he never gets the same treatment as zach. i hope he gets booed all season long. he is dead tto me. bad thing is he is going to leak our offensive stuff.

I'm still so excited over the Marshall trade that this really isn't bothering me that much. I love JT, but the truth is that he doesn't concern that many O coordinators anymore.

I wonder what his brother-in-law has to say about it?

They offered him a contract extension in Nov and he rejected it, he is dead to me. Don't start with Fins treated him poorly or they didn't off him an extension

Back
Top Bottom